Need Major Help With iEDGE

Discussion in 'EDGE' started by NISMO_GTR, Apr 29, 2010.

Apr 29, 2010

Need Major Help With iEDGE by NISMO_GTR at 10:16 PM (1,612 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. NISMO_GTR
    OP

Newcomer NISMO_GTR Member

Belgium
    Hello

I recently bought a iedge for my dsxl. I am having trouble getting it to work. I have followed all the instructions(yes i waited for the flashing light to end). When i put the edge firmware on the card i dont get the soduku logo but get iedge instruction logo insted. Also the red light is still flashing.

Can anyone tell me what i done wrong?

thanks

2. Juanmatron

Member Juanmatron Slater Color

Spain
  3. NISMO_GTR
    OP

Belgium
    thanks for the reply, you mean download the latest firmware or the oldest one?

4. Overman1977

Member Overman1977 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Ya, I believe the latest firmware is 1.10.

5. NISMO_GTR
    OP

Belgium
    still getting the same problem, it should pop up saying soduku, but i keep getting the instruction thing.

6. zbelac

Newcomer zbelac Member

Canada
    I have the same problem with my iedge on my ds lite.
    The sudoku icon don't appear and it's still the edge instructions icon after the bootstrap and OS installation...

Someone else have this problem?

7. Colourful Zone

Newcomer Colourful Zone Member

Hong Kong
    Hi, your problem is that the kernel firmware(bootstrap) is not yet to be installed in your iEDGE card. Thus, you cannot use it until you go to do so.

Please go to here to download the program how to install the bootstrap into iEDGE card. There is the readme file in the zip file. Please prepare a formatted MicroSD memory card to do so.

BTW, you can get the official iEDGE card from us at here. The complicated kernel firmware(bootstrap) update process will be done before the product is shipped to our customers.

Also, we introduce the unique 100% Quality Check Program, which aims to provide error-free products, to our all DS Flash cards and we have our own technical support team as well as the Live Support! feature to our all customers, you need to worry nothing if you get the products from us. [​IMG]

8. RchUncleSkeleton

Member RchUncleSkeleton Skeletron 9000

United States
    the bootstrap file needs to be patched with the specific sudoku rom.

Once you patch the bootstrap file put it and only it on the card then let it flash until the light stops blinking.

take the microsd and put it back into your computer and copy over the firmware and your games.

put the card back into the iEDGE and it should load everything the way it was meant to.

9. GreatCrippler

Member GreatCrippler Greatness Fallen

United States

LoL, I can't help but laugh when you're trying to promote your overpriced site. On sale for 29.99? Shop Temp has it for 18.95.