Need japanese pokemon white save

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by yusuo, Mar 2, 2012.

Mar 2, 2012

Need japanese pokemon white save by yusuo at 9:59 PM (1,449 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. yusuo
    OP

Member yusuo GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    Hi guys, i'm trying to get some of the mystery gift japanese pokemon, ive tried renaming my english save file to what ive called my japanese rom but it isnt working, im thinking cause ive already connected to the english servers and I have english wondercards which I can find.
    So what I'm asking is does anyone out the have a japanese save file, not just a converted english one, I don't want to have to play the game to get mystery card in japanese as I imagine that would take me a long time if I don't understand a single word

Thanks guys

2. saberjoy

Member saberjoy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

India
    you wanna get that shiny rayquaza dont you? =p
    check this page, theres one which has this --> E4 beaten once, Strong Pkmn, some places still left undiscovered for you to explore! by jinxblog
    download it

its extension is .duc , so go to http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php
    browse your target file

make the source format .duc
    and the target format should be . sav, once done just rename the .sav and u r done

3. triassic911

Member triassic911 Burst Mode

United States
    You can go to gamefaqs, where people upload saves from all types of games from all regions.

Here, let me save you the trouble.
    http://www.gamefaqs....e-version/saves

You will need to convert the save, so use the converter in the post above.

4. Ammako

Member Ammako GBAtemp Guru

Canada
    Filetrip has tons. They're already in .sav format.
    Saves from GameFAQs shouldn't work since the ARDS(i) cannot dump save files from Black/White (unless they accept save files converted to .duc by an external program.)