Gaming Need japanese pokemon white save

  • Thread starter Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 7,202
  • Replies Replies 3

yusuo

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
3,543
Solutions
1
Reaction score
2,207
Trophies
3
Age
41
XP
7,186
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, i'm trying to get some of the mystery gift japanese pokemon, ive tried renaming my english save file to what ive called my japanese rom but it isnt working, im thinking cause ive already connected to the english servers and I have english wondercards which I can find.
So what I'm asking is does anyone out the have a japanese save file, not just a converted english one, I don't want to have to play the game to get mystery card in japanese as I imagine that would take me a long time if I don't understand a single word

Thanks guys
 
you wanna get that shiny rayquaza dont you? =p
check this page, theres one which has this --> E4 beaten once, Strong Pkmn, some places still left undiscovered for you to explore! by jinxblog
download it



its extension is .duc , so go to http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php
browse your target file

make the source format .duc
and the target format should be . sav, once done just rename the .sav and u r done
 
Filetrip has tons. They're already in .sav format.
Saves from GameFAQs shouldn't work since the ARDS(i) cannot dump save files from Black/White (unless they accept save files converted to .duc by an external program.)
 

Site & Scene News