Hacking Need help with r4idhc silver 2013 white screen

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kellswitak
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,070
  • Replies Replies 4

Kellswitak

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
33
XP
83
Country
United States
I have a 2013 r4isdhc silver with 2.13. It says I need to update my kernel and I get white screen when I load a game. Plz help.
 
Supporting pics
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20151213_124125.jpg
    IMG_20151213_124125.jpg
    576.9 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_20151213_124208.jpg
    IMG_20151213_124208.jpg
    869.4 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_20151213_124221.jpg
    IMG_20151213_124221.jpg
    976.6 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_20151213_124228.jpg
    IMG_20151213_124228.jpg
    998.2 KB · Views: 265
2013R4isdhc-sliverEnglish2.13 is the latest kernel for your cart.

Use the Panasonic SD Formatter to format your µSD, not Windows.

ALWAYS BACKUP your µSD to a backup folder on your PC BEFORE formatting!!!

Format your µSD with the Panasonic SDFormatter
Use these options to format : FORMAT TYPE : FULL (OverWrite). FORMAT SIZE ADJUSTMENT : ON
 

Site & Scene News