My title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Helloo guys
smile.gif
I am stuck in the same situation lol.
BUT 2 days ago my ex broke up with her boyfriend, and funny thing is I texted her exact on the same day after they broke up. Havent been texting her for a few weeks..

Now she said, she doesnt want to talk to me "at least not for a while". Then she said that she broke up with that guy...
I said maybe we should talk and that I miss her. But she said "please i want to be alone, only I know how i am feeling with him gone".

Girls apparently value their first love the most? and the guy she is with is/was her first love..
I see a difference in her tone.. she would tell me to leave her alone and bash me but she seems to feel weak right now.

"If you love someone you should let that person go" => Hell NO! I love her and I cant let her be..

What would be the best thing to do at this situation?

I may sound desperate or dumb, but please understand that I love her. I am completely stuck like this for a while now.. hard to move on.

Extra info:
The reason for her to break up was that her boy friend asked out other girls. That guy never changed, and now my EX is creating big dramas on FB. Saying he didnt deserve a girl like her, that she misses him but then thinking of what he did bla bla..

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if she trusts you/still likes you, she would have turned straight to you with any of her problems i.e. give her time, she will probably see that you were much better to her than this current boy friend that she had

- just my take on the situation, when people are pissed and such and upset they tend to act and say things that they dnt even recall or dnt intend on saying so yeah give it time and see if it goes well.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Maz7006 said:
if she trusts you/still likes you, she would have turned straight to you with any of her problems

WROOOOOOOONG

QUOTE(Maz7006 @ Nov 9 2010, 09:23 AM) - just my take on the situation, when people are pissed and such and upset they tend to act and say things that they dnt even recall or dnt intend on saying so yeah give it time and see if it goes well.
More correct.

She's hurt, she's mad, she's sad (not to mention, from the sound of your post, going through puberty) - try and put yourself in her position. You hear from someone who seems pretty intent on getting back together with you (despite your rejection) while you're feeling like this - it's just going to be annoying and put you over the edge.

Leave her alone for a little while. After she feels better, and you have some time apart, she might be more keen on letting you into the friend zone.

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Rejection is rejection..
I guess I have gone through too much with her to let it be like this, but she wanted a serious relationship.. which i did also. But she hoped it would work out with her EX as they were together for 2 yrs but broke up several times..

Her FB drama about him is continuing and I just got blocked by her cuz I wanted to talk to her -.- LOL.

Whatever... Efff all that.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
If she's going to keep going back to him, don't even bother with her. She's clearly lying about wanting a serious relationship, because not only is going back to someone after they cheated on you pretty pathetic, but she doesn't want any help with the relationship and just wants to go back to this guy.

It sounds more like lust than love with her. I would move on and find someone that will love you back, not just you loving her.

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
TDWP FTW said:
If she's going to keep going back to him, don't even bother with her. She's clearly lying about wanting a serious relationship, because not only is going back to someone after they cheated on you pretty pathetic, but she doesn't want any help with the relationship and just wants to go back to this guy.

It sounds more like lust than love with her. I would move on and find someone that will love you back, not just you loving her.
I keep telling myself the same words.. but sometimes I feel way too strong for her and take the wrong step.

And about the "lust" bit.. I have been thinking about it. She went "further" in the relationship with me than with him, even though we werent together as long as her and him. So I was thinking perhaps it was "lust" for her with me rather than "love". But she took extreme steps to be with me, such as getting her dad arrested, and a lot more shit and she still kept up with me. But one day she meets him again and she started acting different.. and suddenly she broke up with me yet again. Back in June when she broke up, I could tell and see the unsureness in her, but now I can tell that she is trying to force her mind not to go forth and back anymore no matter what she would feel.

But seriously.. I know my personality and how I am. I have never been so patient with anyone and never let myself down by anyone or anything.. Its about time I get my dignity and self-respect back..

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh and newest thing is, that she considers me as "unlucky charm" lol.
And that stupid girl actually did all the shit, writing a police report against her dad etc etc.
Yet blames me all of the sudden..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool