Hacking Need help with my hacked Wii that was ALMOST updated...

Jason520C

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a Twilight Hack Wii, probably version 3.3 or something similar. I brought it over a friend's house, and when I left for a bit, my friend tried updating it, and as soon as he did it, I walked in the room and pulled the plug. Probably not the best idea, but I was afraid...

The homebrew channel works and all, but now some of my apps give me weird coding errors. Pretty much, all I want to do is update to 4.0, and do the bannerbomb exploit to hack my wii. It's just that, I have no idea how I can make my Wii start to a normal Wii, so I can update to 4.0 or w/e without any fear and problems, then use bannerbomb to hack it again. I just want my Wii back to normal, but updated and hacked at the same time.

Thanks for any help.

tanis698

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you shouldn't have unplugged it.since you have a older wii you could have downgraded again if anything.you are lucky u didn't fubur it lol.

Jason520C

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok umm...I just updated to 4.0. I guess all the hacks work? I tried Homebrew channel, tried a few apps, and they all work fine. Is there anything I don't get from having 4.0?

olliepop2000

Trophies
XP
Country
No, it's all good, enjoy it
smile.gif

Jason520C

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh o_o I would've never made this topic then...I thought I would've bricked my Wii by updating, or all my homebrew just wouldn't work...I guess it's just the Twilight Hack that no longer works? Wow, I feel like an idiot >_< lmao

madtamski

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ummm...finish the upgrade (do what your friend did), or pick a new version (downgrade to which ever version you were before), there's an app or two here that can do that?

...and never, ever disconnect the power when an update/downgrade is in process.

You are so lucky you weren't brick to be honest!

*edit* f'sake by the time I finished my post the thread was done!
laugh.gif

(Damn, real life is a bitch sometimes lol)

Sometimes this place is too active...har.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo