Hardware Need help with broken charger plug

MegaIDK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Broke charger plug thing, I have another 3DS though, and it's broken so I'm thinking of using its plug to replace the broken one. I've seen it from the inside already, and it looks like a very simple part, like its only soldered from all sides. Should I do this? Or is the risk too big?
099383d888ecdea4c1615136e2edfa01.jpg

MegaIDK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yep, all it should take is a fairly professional computer repair person with entry level soldering skills to fix it for you.
Nice! That's just what I wanted to read. OK then, now I just need to take off these screws that don't want to come off (not the ones that hold the back plate that protects the battery, I know they don't come off). Are there any tips for unscrewing you people can give me?

MegaIDK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, I have a screwdriver here that I took two of them off (not counting the cartridge slot screw) with but can't unscrew the rest. Is it good or should I really buy a #00 one?
22fcc2ef62d6046a9c0b32a26955b3e2.jpg

Last edited by MegaIDK,

MegaIDK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Welp, I really don't want that. So I'm going to buy this #00 screwdriver, but are they known as #00 here in Brazil as well? If yes then should I ask for "number 0" or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol