Gaming Need help with a Hitachi 78FK drive

cheatmaster5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
K I can't get it unlocked, I was able to dump the key and OFW but I can't get Ixtreme on any help would be great. I have tried the 79 unlock cd but the drive wont play it.
I am using JungleFlasher.

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use the slax cd when booting pc when it's done tap reset on pc it will be in mode b then let it load windows
download fw toolbox 4.8...

use fw toolbox 4.8

goto drive dump gdr put in a game or movie then dump the fw it will ask do you want to verify say yes then
it will say success... then goto smart hack patcher it will ask for output file name i put hack.bin then select
which fw i use xtreme 78v1 so i can play all games including wave 4 games etc... anyway after you make it
goto drive flash then select detect differences it will show offsets in a window then select start flashing a
little blue bar will move from left to right and say all sectors flashed congrats it's done hook it back up to 360
and you should be on your way...

this is just how i do it i only use jungle flasher for liteons 74580c reading the key and creating ix 1.5.1 and 1.6
for the newer 83850c liteons my opinion jungleflasher is unstable for flashing in my opinion...

anyway i flash all drives and mod systems as a side job have any question just ask me.....

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cheatmaster5 said:
K I can't get it unlocked, I was able to dump the key and OFW but I can't get Ixtreme on any help would be great. I have tried the 79 unlock cd but the drive wont play it.
I am using JungleFlasher.

79 unlock cd is a audio track that unlocks the 79fl or 79fk models so you can read the drives flash then flash your
ixtreme fw you dont need this on a 78fl or 78fk model....

ZeroUnderOne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might be a dumb question.

Do you have the latest jungle flasher?
There is a button that says "Send ModeB"

You hit that, it asks you to open tray then hit ok. Do that and it should be just a matter of dumping keys, saving, then pressing flash ixtreme.

Also, if you are using via you are probably going to have to have the driver version 580c (I think) with port i/o

Cheers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.