Hacking need help restoring saves.

boogiemantcb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that this has been discussed a lot through out different threads but they are unclear to me. I have all my saves on the SD card and everything I read says that as long as the saves were on SD that the games would automatically recognize them. On my sd the saves look like 0127595863010.sav do I need to rename them? I honestly only want one save back for fire emblem. My save stopped working after updating from gw 2.0 to gw 2.3

Please somebody help me I understand everything else about gateway and 3ds but this save thing is messing with me!!!

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The save has to be the title ID of the game and it has to be on the big SD card that goes into the 3DS. Fire Emblem would be one of these 2:

00040000000A0500.sav for US Version
000400000009F100.sav for EU Version

You can check title ids at 3ds.essh.co/

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not 100% sure what the problem is then. Did you change your Fire Emblem rom to .3DZ format so you could play online? Saves from .3DS files are not compatible with .3DZ versions of games.

boogiemantcb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had an issue where mario dream team wouldn't get rid of update and made blank title screen. When clicked it asked to update a t e shop or cancel. I tried the e shop and it came up with an error turns out my Mario was European and it didn't like the us update cause they were different sizes. One was 352 blocks the other 354. So I'm hoping fire emblem will work when I get the correct region...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.