Need Help, NO system menu

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by svt54, Dec 29, 2009.

Dec 29, 2009

Need Help, NO system menu by svt54 at 10:07 PM (696 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. svt54
    OP

Newcomer svt54 Newbie

United States
    Ok, guys. I modded a wii using xzxero's guide. I have modded 2 more wii's using his guide without any problem. I am not sure what I did wrong this time. I ran through the guide, and after installing all the cIOS, and IOS70, I exited WAD Manager. Now, I still have Homebrew Channel, but it won't go to The System Menu.
    When I restart, it goes to bootmii, but when I choose the "gear" emblem, then choose the SD to chip box. it tells me "bootMii found in boot2, ok to proceed. Dump is for a different Wii"

When I choose Wii in the bootmii menu it goes to priiloader. in priiloader choosing sytem menu does nothing. hbc works. and BootMii IOS, it says "Error booting Bootmii IOS!

At the bottom of the priiloader screen, it says IOS v254 and Systemmenu v481. Not sure if that matters. Please help me get my system menu back.

Thanks in advance.

2. transam81

Member transam81 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Simple start the guide from step 1 in modify 4.2u. It's clear you missed a step instead of asking a ton of questions, I suggest starting over and taking it slow. You say that you have done this before succesfully, maybe you just got abit cocky or somthing in the guide has changed between then and now.

I too have used the guide 3 times, with a couple of weeks passing between each time. point being things change frequently, so download the latest .zip and print out the latest guide.

3. Det1re

Member Det1re det1re.de

Germany
  4. bula

Member bula GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
  5. beegee7730

Banned beegee7730 ITS PAAFEKUTO!

United Kingdom
    Change the System menu IOS to 70.