Hacking need help!!! after instaling cios38rev13b problems 2

gamemasterkobs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I need advice if i format to restore the wii back in wii menu will it erase all cios and return to original ios??? cause installing cios38rev13b broke my wii i cant use my dvd drive and use apps,,, ive install system to 4.0 but still doesnt work...

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
formatting only clears save game and shop data. Are you sure 13b did all that? do you have homebrew channel installed? your drive could have just died on you too.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
by apps he's more then likely talking about the usb loaders in which case with rev12 and above i believe it is have to have the usb cable from the hard drive plugged into a certain port on the wii.Either port wont work anymore it has to be a certain one.

(If the wii is standing up and you are looking at it from the back it is the usb port on your right hand side that it needs to be plugged into in order to be seen by the loaders)

gamemasterkobs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
here's the real story i want to play ff4 after years but i cant install it i was playing usb loader everything works fine then i've tried to updating to 13b but still it doesnt install ff4, then i tried using a cd but it doesnt eat it, when i turn the wii on the dvd tray lights, i can still go to system menu but all my installed files doesnt work anymore n64 games usb loader, even mii channels, shop etc. so ive tried installing it back and even updating it to 4.0 but still the same,, thanks for your help guys!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1