need help!!! after instaling cios38rev13b problems 2

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by gamemasterkobs, Aug 6, 2009.

1. gamemasterkobs
    OP

Newcomer gamemasterkobs Member

Philippines
    I need advice if i format to restore the wii back in wii menu will it erase all cios and return to original ios??? cause installing cios38rev13b broke my wii i cant use my dvd drive and use apps,,, ive install system to 4.0 but still doesnt work...

2. Mark McDonut

Member Mark McDonut GBAtemp Fan

United States
    formatting only clears save game and shop data. Are you sure 13b did all that? do you have homebrew channel installed? your drive could have just died on you too.

3. Ericthegreat

Member Ericthegreat Not New Member

United States
    Hmmm this is strange if even his apps stopped working.

4. icebrg5

Member icebrg5 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    by apps he's more then likely talking about the usb loaders in which case with rev12 and above i believe it is have to have the usb cable from the hard drive plugged into a certain port on the wii.Either port wont work anymore it has to be a certain one.

(If the wii is standing up and you are looking at it from the back it is the usb port on your right hand side that it needs to be plugged into in order to be seen by the loaders)

5. xzxero

Member xzxero ♥bong milk does good for the brain♥

United States
    the one closer to the edge, cios installing does not cause symptoms such as yours.

6. $uPeRJjS&#0

Member $uPeRJjS&#0 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    try using bannerbomb to run apps.... then if it does work use ciosrev14 as your latest

7. gamemasterkobs
    OP

Newcomer gamemasterkobs Member

Philippines
    here's the real story i want to play ff4 after years but i cant install it i was playing usb loader everything works fine then i've tried to updating to 13b but still it doesnt install ff4, then i tried using a cd but it doesnt eat it, when i turn the wii on the dvd tray lights, i can still go to system menu but all my installed files doesnt work anymore n64 games usb loader, even mii channels, shop etc. so ive tried installing it back and even updating it to 4.0 but still the same,, thanks for your help guys!!!