Homebrew Need artist(s) for 3DS homebrew menu region free logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I edited my post because I sincerely thought it was a good joke.
sorry if you where in any way offended by anything i said....but the first one genuinely did immediately make me think of diarrhea........the yellow and red, yeah i can see what people mean.....but the animation is good, it was very authentic looking diarrhea....but nah dont take anything i said to heart....it can be a bit tricky conveying what kinds of substance it is sloshing about when your using pixel art

personally i think your very fist one with the smoke looked awesome.....i know people like saying BEEEERRRR....but not everything homebrew related needs to be beer related the rocket was just fine....maybe it would of worked better if the rocket was a bit more beer keg(ish) if you really wanted to stick with some sort of beer :P

egoat

Trophies
XP
Country
adEh3vr.gif

Imagine more bubbles that uses mic and liquid that uses gyro, that can be cool, always loved interactive stuff.

egoat

Trophies
XP
Country
in that case try to use the microphone so you can blow your own bubbles (no i am not joking...)
That's what I was trying to say, also liquid can move around according to gyro, but it'd require coding and I don't know anything about that.

D

Deleted User

Guys, I know you're just joking around about my post, but could you PLEASE STOP? I feel that with all the comments about bodily fluids, e.t.c, smealum isn't going to take my posts seriously, or know what to think. It also slightly insults me, because even though I know you're joking, I know you got the idea for your joke somewhere, and I know that that somewhere was my gif. I worked for an hour on this thing, and it would be nice if you would respect that instead of commenting how it looks like poop. Thanks.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Guys, I know you're just joking around about my post, but could you PLEASE STOP? I feel that with all the comments about bodily fluids, e.t.c, smealum isn't going to take my posts seriously, or know what to think. It also slightly insults me, because even though I know you're joking, I know you got the idea for your joke somewhere, and I know that that somewhere was my gif. I worked for an hour on this thing, and it would be nice if you would respect that instead of commenting how it looks like poop. Thanks.
sorry for contributing to the jokes.....good luck with your entry :)

Hyper3D

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
m.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
We all should try and help each other with our designs and help to improve them regardless if we are entering them in a contest or something like that, and not make fun of them and joke around at what looks funny.

That being said...Techie8's animation, regardless of what color it is or whatever, is very well done and I think it would look good on the 3DS. I know that it takes time to make changes, but perhaps the liquid could have a lighter color on the top, similar to Arkhander's design here:

LDPAFpR.gif
Keep it up :grog:

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We all should try and help each other with our designs and help to improve them regardless if we are entering them in a contest or something like that, and not make fun of them and joke around at what looks funny.

That being said...Techie8's animation, regardless of what color it is or whatever, is very well done and I think it would look good on the 3DS. I know that it takes time to make changes, but perhaps the liquid could have a lighter color on the top, similar to Arkhander's design here:

LDPAFpR.gif
Keep it up :grog:

Well the animation will most likely have to be done programatically anyhow, so colors and stuff will inevitably be adjusted and slightly different. They could possibly rig it to be themable from the SD card since it's user mode, and thus have a static "movie" or whatever, so we'll have to see.

Reactions: Hyper3D
D

Deleted User

I've taken a different approach with the animation. The rocket looks 3d and has more depth, and it is just a better animation overall.
v1
9dSzHqK.gif
or v2
Kho4CXz.gif
Here's the old design, with a jokeproof color!
K3NcFyU.gif
Just in case smea likes it better.

You could probably dig around this post and find even older designs I haven't felt dismal about and use those too, smea.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
You know what would be great smea.... if we could change the homebrew menu logo with other logos!
Like themes, i mean there are lots good one's here and not everyone is gonna like the X one you choose, so why not make it possible to change it like themes like Wood DS does. Would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.