Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
psycoblaster said:
VISHI SO FISHI said:
Like some of u asking , "Tell us more about the company etc and if its a big company why no need for a logo etc , some people pmed me to know more about it and i will send em the info!, u just have to ask , remember the 1st post it said ask if any questions, basically why the logo was never needed was because we werent the retailer of the meat on shops , we were the ones who talked to clients and talked to the people who supplied meat and then made a deal between them , and were the middleman in everything from shipping to supplying the meat. So no need for the logo , but now we need one , my dad has not only running this company but has a very succesfull other company too , one of the largest manufactures of shoes etc in the world and the top3 shoe brands in India.
But you said you need the logo for your meat company. Don't twist your words. Why would you suddenly bring up some damn shoe company?
And rewording your post, you just said the reason why your dad needs a logo is because he has more companies that he own?
Next time, don't make your lies too obvious.

Website for the shoe company-
shoe website
We never asked for the shoe company. We asked for a link for the damn meat company.

Now some of will go if its succesfull then why make the logo from gbatemp members, i said there is nothing wrong in saving a bit of money!, and when u can get the same quality from gbatemp members, now if there is anything wrong with this CLOSE the thread (if u think there is something wrong with this) ,

thanks - i dont want this to turn out as the NSMB2 thread pls..

No i was just letting u guys know about the shoe company and the website , and the logo is for the meat company ..so that a FAIL physo , first understand properly ..and why the fuck would i wana make a thread about a logo for my dad and lie about it?

fuking hell mate, no need for u to make one..

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
VISHI SO FISHI said:
psycoblaster said:
VISHI SO FISHI said:
Like some of u asking , "Tell us more about the company etc and if its a big company why no need for a logo etc , some people pmed me to know more about it and i will send em the info!, u just have to ask , remember the 1st post it said ask if any questions, basically why the logo was never needed was because we werent the retailer of the meat on shops , we were the ones who talked to clients and talked to the people who supplied meat and then made a deal between them , and were the middleman in everything from shipping to supplying the meat. So no need for the logo , but now we need one , my dad has not only running this company but has a very succesfull other company too , one of the largest manufactures of shoes etc in the world and the top3 shoe brands in India.
But you said you need the logo for your meat company. Don't twist your words. Why would you suddenly bring up some damn shoe company?
And rewording your post, you just said the reason why your dad needs a logo is because he has more companies that he own?

shoe website
We never asked for the shoe company. We asked for a link for the damn meat company.

Now some of will go if its succesfull then why make the logo from gbatemp members, i said there is nothing wrong in saving a bit of money!, and when u can get the same quality from gbatemp members, now if there is anything wrong with this CLOSE the thread (if u think there is something wrong with this) ,

No i was just letting u guys know about the shoe company and the website , and the logo is for the meat company ..so that a FAIL physo , first understand properly ..and why the fuck would i wana make a thread about a logo for my dad and lie about it?

Please re-read my post with your best english knowledge and try to understand what I'm trying to say.
Why would you want us to know about the shoe company and the website? It's completely irrelevant to the deal right now.

AND, look at my username. I know it is 12 letters long so it should be very hard for you to read it with your under developed english knowledge. "so that a FAIL" does not even make sense, and physo? Who the hell is that?

Galacta

>:)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Noitora said:
Egonny said:
Noitora said:
Egonny:
Yours is a different colored version of Rowanchap's xD
Fail.

Doesn't ltd mean limited? What are they limited to? importing/exporting a limited amount of meat?

Also you don't stand a chance with my entry:
WATERMARK DON'T STEAL
goodmeetdood.png

WATERMARK DON'T STEAL​

100% msPaint.
Dude, it's the opposite.
Fail.
I must have not seen it, anyway, mine's better than yours.
Noitora you dont say that to people.
ph34r.gif

Your one is alrighty.

Anyways sorry. But Egonnys one is more of the LOGO type.

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
psycoblaster said:
VISHI SO FISHI said:
psycoblaster said:
VISHI SO FISHI said:

shoe website

Please re-read my post with your best english knowledge and try to understand what I'm trying to say.
Why would you want us to know about the shoe company and the website? It's completely irrelevant to the deal right now.

AND, look at my username. I know it is 12 letters long so it should be very hard for you to read it with your under developed english knowledge. "so that a FAIL" does not even make sense, and physo? Who the hell is that?

Hey man take a deep breath , and now stop trying to find flaws in people ..and find them in you self...then talk, and if u dont like this idea just fuck off, go away...

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Look people, VISHI clearly came with a request..Either you do it, or don't post at all..

There is no need to state your opinion that isn't contributing, as it'll result in a flamewar (as it actually already has)..
Nobody is forcing you to make the asked logo, but if you wish, there are ways (lowering the quality and watermark) to protect your work until you're fully payed as VISHI promised..

So just, lay back or this thread will have to be closed
frown.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VISHI SO FISHI said:
I have posted this on other forums too, i am just looking for a good one , if not then the proper designers will make it. They aggred on 200 bucks now..

Sorry VISHI, just wondering if you've got the links to all the other forums as well 'cause a lot of people are being very skeptical about this right now. At least, this would inform us about our competitions.

Links to the website of your dad's company would also help (not the shoe company, but the actual meat company). I'm just suggesting though.. but I understand all the negative comments too. No one wants to get ripped off so it's best you have proof before other people start the work. I'd try out too, but I just like to see a little more proof as well.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Anakir said:
Sorry VISHI, just wondering if you've got the links to all the other forums as well 'cause a lot of people are being very skeptical about this right now. At least, this would inform us about our competitions.

Links to the website of your dad's company would also help (not the shoe company, but the actual meat company). I'm just suggesting though.. but I understand all the negative comments too. No one wants to get ripped off so it's best you have proof before other people start the work. I'd try out too, but I just like to see a little more proof as well.
Nobody is forcing you to make the asked logo, but if you wish, there are ways (lowering the quality and watermark) to protect your work until you're fully payed as VISHI promised..

There's no need for links to other sites, tho meat company site would be good to check out, so you get kind of an "insight" of what is required..
But if you think he might cheat you, don't do it, simple as that..

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill