Need a little help with unlinked EmuNAND setup

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by TBreaker, Jan 4, 2016.

1. TBreaker
    OP

TBreaker Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2012
    Gambia, The
    After successfully downgrading my O3DS to 9.2.0-20E I want to set up an unlinked EmuNAND.
    I think I've almost understand how it's working, but there are some things that are not clear yet. Before I'm doing something wrong I thought I'd ask here.

I want to set up EmuNAND on and new bought SD card.

The next step would be to switch my SD card. So I would take out SD1 and put in SD2 to create the EmuNAND on.
    So, what is with all the games, saves etc that is still on SD1? Can I "transfer" that stuff over to SD2 where my EmuNAND is installed?

Last question: If I have SD2 (with EmuNAND installed) inserted and booting my 3DS, is it automatically booting into EmuNAND? Or how can I switch between SysNAND and EmuNAND?

Sorry for my noobish questions and thanks in advance!

EDIT: I forgot to say I don't want to inject/install CFW or FBI into my SysNAND, only on EmuNAND!
    Removed first question as I was just dumb......

Last edited by TBreaker, Jan 4, 2016
  2. TBreaker
    OP

TBreaker Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2012
    Gambia, The
    bump

I got EmuNAND installed on my second SD card.
    I just have one question left now.
    How can I boot into EmuNAND? When I have the SD with EmuNAND installed inserted my System is the same as if the other SD was inserted. I tried unlinking them with system formating while the SD card wasn't inserted.
    Can anyone help? I hope I didn't do it totally wrong, probably there is a simple answer.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice