^^ndstitle-1198^^

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The mom plays DS in Weeds in several episodes. But in one episode we see the kid playing a PSP, too.

In season 1 we see the kid playing DS and he ask his mom to go buy batteries because his are dead. Talk about some nonsense, just plug in it dumb kid!!!
laugh.gif

CatScam

ScamaRama!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The graphics so far aren’t bad, looks to have a bunch of mini games.
But it just isn’t much fun. The blond in the game sure looks allot like
the girl from the movie Clueless.

D_H

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have looked in the forum rules and can't see anywhere that its not allowed, but I thought I had better ask first
unsure.gif

On the rom information you indicate the save type 4k eeprom / 64k eeprom or 2m flash. I have noticed on many including this one it is marked as unknown.

If a member knows what the save type is can it be posted within the correct topic. For the information of others or to be included in the rom information?

As I have a few saves types for games that are marked as unknown including this one......

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see why that would be wrong. It is information about the rom and not about where to get it. After all, if it was known when it was posted originally......it would have been posted without delay. I say share (but then again, I am a nobody really)

D_H

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I will post the save type information, if I am not allowed could a mod please delete the post and accept my apologies, on the other hand if this is allowed please let me know so I can add any more that I may have.

The save type for this game DS #0572: Alex Rider: Stormbreaker (Europe) is 4k eeprom.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning