Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pieman202 said:
can't wait for Ys, bomberman II and blue dragon +. oh and theres a typo in the title it says 2008 xD
Yeah I'm living in the past.

Can't change it as it screws the image up when I edit a thread with thumbnailed pics. I usually save it in a doc but its been replaced with next week thread.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to the Gammick website (those who are publishing) its out Q4 2008....perhaps they are trapped in the past too.

So yeah no proper date, every site that is selling it just has it for TBA. So I didn't add it to the list.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
thanks hadrian
smile.gif

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks as always, H. This is the first week in the last several in which there are multiple titles I'm interested in. Destiny Links and XG Blast should both be pretty good. In fact, MWMY might be good as well. Finally, the release schedule is starting to come back to life for the DS.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
So does that mean that all the weekly threads will be stickied from now on?
They've all been stickied since I started the first this year, and when Saturday comes I'll sticky the next one.

I did next weeks already last week and boy the Wii is looking great! Will be posted early Thursday.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a pity they renamed My World, My Way. I thought The World Revolves Around Me was a much cooler title... I guess they didn't want it to get confused with The World Ends With You, though. Funny how one name change can have a cascading effect like that...

It's by the people who made Master of the Monster Lair / Dungeon Maker, isn't it? It looks a bit similar.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OOH! XG Blast looks badass! First I've heard of this game, but from the trailer it looks like my type of game. Though the controls could ruin it......I wonder if it's gonna force the touchscreen on you.
unsure.gif
I prefer to play shoot'em-up's with the d-pad and buttons.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone give me a link to a Europe store site to see if games have been officially released or not yet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...