Gaming NDS & Wii Titles Expected Week of August 27th + Preview

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
N+, Harvest Moon (i don't care, ANYTHING is better than prune factory and *shudders* Harvest Moon DS)
Time Hollow (Well... It'll keep me occupied until Ace Attorney 5: Phoenix returns (i dunno?))
Ninja Town SHURIKEN POWER!

Giangsta

Trophies
XP
Country
NOOOOO, delayed!!!!WHYYY Time Hollow!!

I guess its just digimon for a while
laugh.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will edit this I guess then!

Also will add:

Space Invaders Get Even

approvege0.png

Region Japan Genre: Shooter
Developer: Hudson Publisher: Nintendo

Now out in Japan! Been waiting a while for this.

This is the reverse of Space Invaders, players will control mysterious UFOs and give orders to hordes of Space Invader underlings in an attempt to overrun Earth and battle Earthlings' attacking human weaponry. Five unique attack modes to fit any battle situation you will face. Choose between Shot, Homing, Burst, Drill and Hopping. Be prepared to battle the onslaught of Earthling technology including Tanks, Battleships, Fighter Planes, Fortified Buildings, Attacking Helicopters, not to mention the Bosses!

As well as that you can upload your scores via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connectio. The game will cost 500 points which is cheap until you realise that you only get two levels and a boss, there will be six more stages to be added across three DLC packs. So depending on how long the levels are and how much these packs will cost will depend on whether this will be worth the money, but at the moment its worth getting by other means.
tongue.gif

Video Link

Out now on Japan WiiWare. I hope for either a dump soon or for this to appear over here.

timehawk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if anyone really cares, but From the Abyss got pushed back.
It will now be released on 9/2/08.

I'm not expecting much from the game based on reviews, but I can't help but hope for some good co-op fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: