Gaming NDS & Wii Titles Expected: Week of 26th 2008

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I must say, I see a lot of suck this week. But I always enjoy a bit of Hentai, as well as fighting games, so perhaps Mugen no Frontier: Super Robot Wars OG Saga will be fun. Also, English of the Dead might be enjoyable, if I can understand what I'm doing with the game. Other than those two games...I'll check back next week.
wink.gif

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright Commando Steel Disaster!!!!.... its the real american hero LOL but will do until metal slug 7
Endless Frontier: Super Robot Wars OG Saga looks awesome thought kinda lil bit too perverted... but the gameplay looks uncomparable....
BTW will super robot taisen W ever get a english release? awesome game though i gotta play like im blindfolded....

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
there's something i never really understood about your reviews. are those games coming out next week, or are they being announced or what? cuz i remember last time you had a game (i think grid something) and it was coming out june 7th, so i'm kinda confused. (was it delayed or something?)

btw thanks for all your hardwork.
smile.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
there's something i never really understood about your reviews. are those games coming out next week, or are they being announced or what? cuz i remember last time you had a game (i think grid something) and it was coming out june 7th, so i'm kinda confused. (was it delayed or something?)

btw thanks for all your hardwork.
smile.gif
They're not reviews, more write ups. I don't get to play any before hand unless they were released in Japan first or are ports. These are all that are scheduled for release next week (hence the dates). Some games do get delayed (Like Grid), there is a note about this in red.

Sometimes I do write up games that are to be released in a few months, they are always under a "Upcoming Games" title.

Also the new Front Mission game is Japanese only right now, I thought I changed the region but obviously I didn't.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cris92x said:
Alright Commando Steel Disaster!!!!.... its the real american hero LOL but will do until metal slug 7
Endless Frontier: Super Robot Wars OG Saga looks awesome thought kinda lil bit too perverted... but the gameplay looks uncomparable....
BTW will super robot taisen W ever get a english release? awesome game though i gotta play like im blindfolded....
Don't hold your breath. I'd be surprised if it did come stateside but I doubt it will. One can hope though!
smile.gif

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nice stuff
smile.gif

I was thinking, hmm these are some pretty good looking DS games!... Then I read its a wii game >_>

haha, and that data design response was fair hilarious too
biggrin.gif

I dont know how you can sleep at night knowing you just screwed somone over $70 for an unplayable game...

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lagman said:
A really awesome week for the DS, I'm personally looking forward for Looney Tunes: Cartoon Conductor
Its been delayed for US, now out 10th June. Europe will get it on the 6th.

Suspicion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Word on the street is that Super Dodgeball Brawlers has had the speed issue fixed for the U.S. version. Can't fucking wait, myself. Been holding out on getting the moonspeak version because I had a feeling they'd fix the speed in the U.S. version and as always God seems to provide.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suspicion said:
Word on the street is that Super Dodgeball Brawlers has had the speed issue fixed for the U.S. version. Can't fucking wait, myself. Been holding out on getting the moonspeak version because I had a feeling they'd fix the speed in the U.S. version and as always God seems to provide.
Thanks a lot for this, I must have missed it. Consider me looking forward to this even more.

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to admit, as someone that was really looking forward to S. Dodgeball Brawlers, I was thoroughly unimpressed when I played the Japanese version. The gameplay felt very slow and tedious. But, now that there is word the US version has been improved, I'm certainly willing to give it another shot. It better be major improvements, though, or this game could have a high "suck factor".

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
SleepingDragon said:
I have to admit, as someone that was really looking forward to S. Dodgeball Brawlers, I was thoroughly unimpressed when I played the Japanese version. The gameplay felt very slow and tedious. But, now that there is word the US version has been improved, I'm certainly willing to give it another shot. It better be major improvements, though, or this game could have a high "suck factor".

Can't be worse than Myst DS...

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update:

The US had two new WiiWare games released today one is the game everyone should know about and was released on PAL WiiWare last week, Dr Mario and one more called Family Table Tennis which I know nothing of.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...