veade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hi i'm new here so hi to you all i have just got the NDS Ultra FlashPass EX 2.0G got it all connected up and it says just copy and paste the games in to the NDS folder but it fails every time and i was hoping someone could help thanks veade

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Erm, would you mind rewording that? I can't understand it.
Is it:

A) It fails. To copy, it comes up with the error "Path to deep"
B) It fails to copy. It comes up error path: Too deep (too deep meaning too long so you don't want to type it)

Please help us to help you
- Sam

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
path to deep means that you have to many subfolders, or subfolders with to long names, or files with to long names.
so try moving C:\SHORTNAME.NDS to DRIVEOFTHINGY:\SHORTNAME.NDS and see if that works... or DRIVEOFTHINGY:\NDS\SHORTNAME.NDS if it requires that...

veade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sorted now thanks what i should have done is when i connected to pc and got screen up with all the folders in is just to put the game in there (not in the NDS folder) switch it of and disconnect it and switch it back on and it then automatically loads it into the NDS folder and works just finethanks for the help veade

veade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the games seem to play well enough its just when you drag and drop the games sometimes you have to do it 4 or 5 times as it locks up during transfer but to me thats a minor issue when you get games for nought
smile.gif

quartercast

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
I've had my UFPEX 8G for almost a month now, it plays any commercial ROM I throw at it w/ no probs. I haven't tried download play yet, nobody to play with!
unsure.gif

The interface is very simple, with rotating 3D boxes representing each ROM (touchscreen sensitive). The UFP passcard ROM is also loaded this way, and works perfectly.

UFPEx 1.0/4.0G require use of transfer software. UFPEx 2.0/8.0/16.0G carts are drag'n'drop (they are N-Cards). Apparently a UFP TF is coming out as well.

My only major gripe so far is the speed of the USB-GBA FireLine connection, it took me around 30 min to transfer 500 MB of data onto my UFP8G. It's reliable but slow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-