ROM Hack [NDS] Mario Kart DS - Beta Courses Hack (now with

ksonic1055

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I've inserted shyguy into normal game play. I am working on a player select picture to replace yoshi's and then i will test the functionality of the character, and then release a patch.

Cheers

loathsome

Trophies
XP
Country
The first hack just left me with two white screens on a clean, untrimmed ROM.

I'm gonna try the kiosk patch now.

edit; Meh, nothing. Exactly the same problem as this guy from page 1:
Let me know if you have any problems.
(Also, be sure to apply the patch to a clean, untrimmed/unhacked version of the rom, else it's liable to fail)

I checked my rom and its untrimmed, unhacked, and clean. Although I've tried many different mkds roms with this, after the patch, i turn it on, it just comes up with white screens. Can someone help me because i really want to try this? XD

btw, im using r4 and 1 gig kingston japanese version

Note: noticed after i patched it, sometimes it will come up as 13 mb and wont have a game icon, but the other times it did have the game icon it still didnt work, so i dunno.

ksonic1055

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So as for ShyGuy, idk if anyone cares, but i've made some changes to the ROM and currently when i play it, mario is replaced with shyguy. However, this is only so when you are not playing as "mario" and the computer is instead. I am confused here because when I select mario as the character to play as, he is yoshi. It is only when you do not play as him that he is shyguy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ