Homebrew nds hombrew voice recorder

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i need an nds homebrew voice recorder to catch my sister being annoying the moct sensative one possible where could i get 1?

OneMichael

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
atomicat.com
XP
Country
Canada
I think the English of the average American is worse than that of the average German. I've always found that a bit funny.

I was reading something from DevkitPro a while back, and I think I remember the way the microphone is handled to be a bit odd. Is there a maximum length limit? (Is there a limit in DSLinux?) It's sad that there aren't more homebrews that use the microphone.

To answer the topic question:
NitroTracker has a fairly good voice recorder, for up to eight seconds. You can then overdrive it to 500% so you can actually hear it.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
with DSOrganize you can record audio. Just go to the file browser, press 'r' a couple of times till it says 'new file' on either a or b at thoe bottom (cant remember which) and then press that button. name the file something .wav e.g. sound.wav. Then press 'y' on the file to record. Dont think there is a limit, but the quality is absolute crap. NitroTracker is great quality but has a short time limit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: A buttered grilled cheese pb&j? Meh