Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hey im having a little issue.
I had pokemon black 2 installed, easy, no problem. A couple months later i'm trying to install pokemon white, and for some reason it launches pokemon black 2.
My guess is that both games show up as "pokemon" on the DSi Ware uninstall screen, so it's getting them mixed up.
But how do i avoid this?

Reactions: devoly

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey im having a little issue.
I had pokemon black 2 installed, easy, no problem. A couple months later i'm trying to install pokemon white, and for some reason it launches pokemon black 2.
My guess is that both games show up as "pokemon" on the DSi Ware uninstall screen, so it's getting them mixed up.
But how do i avoid this?
The forwarder template is broken (but weirdly, not for me). idk why that happens.
Just use TWiLight Menu++ for now.

Dochule

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi! First of all, thanks for your great work. I have an issue that I know it's on the FAQ, but I can't manage to make it work. I work on sd card, and when I try to start The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, it gives me an upper black screen and bottom white screen. I made what you said, but it still appears. No error message, nothing. Did all the steps correctly and carefully. What can I do? Thanks in advance :)

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! First of all, thanks for your great work. I have an issue that I know it's on the FAQ, but I can't manage to make it work. I work on sd card, and when I try to start The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, it gives me an upper black screen and bottom white screen. I made what you said, but it still appears. No error message, nothing. Did all the steps correctly and carefully. What can I do? Thanks in advance :)
Post what's in "sd:/_nds/nds-bootstrap.ini"

Reactions: Alexander1970

Dochule

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
IMG_20200406_015018.jpg

Deleted member 523359

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When trying to run Forwarder3DS.jar, using the run.bat thing gives me this error. Help? (cant post images, this was in the CMD)

C:\Windows\system32>java -jar Forwarder3DS.jar
'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Edit: My apologies, I am a massive idiot. Didn't install Java.

Last edited by Deleted member 523359,

pressedflowers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the cia's and they show up on my home menu, when i click them i get "Start failed Error 1 /-nds/ntr-forwarder/sdcard.nds not found" I have the forwarder pack on my sd card, I have the sdcard.nds file. I dont know how to fix this :(

silasgja

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, I followed everything and all is working fine, but when I start a game, take so looong to start.
My sdcard is class 10 with a great speed, is it normal to take time or there are anything that I can do to speed up this boot?

foxsneaks

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm having issues with some guys loading up to my home screen fine but some appear as white squares and when I launch them it crashes my system? Any ideas?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the cia's and they show up on my home menu, when i click them i get "Start failed Error 1 /-nds/ntr-forwarder/sdcard.nds not found" I have the forwarder pack on my sd card, I have the sdcard.nds file. I dont know how to fix this :(
Is "sdcard.nds" in "sd:/_nds/ntr-forwarder/"?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi, I followed everything and all is working fine, but when I start a game, take so looong to start.
My sdcard is class 10 with a great speed, is it normal to take time or there are anything that I can do to speed up this boot?
If your SD card is 32GB or less, add "CACHE_FAT_TABLE = 1" in "sd:/_nds/nds-bootstrap.ini".

silasgja

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is "sdcard.nds" in "sd:/_nds/ntr-forwarder/"?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If your SD card is 32GB or less, add "CACHE_FAT_TABLE = 1" in "sd:/_nds/nds-bootstrap.ini".
Mine is 64gb. Can I do this? Any suggestions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Lol