Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah I placed the the original ROM .nds file in the root of my Acekard's SD and the generated .nds file on my 3DS's SD in the _wfwd folder.
Did you set correctly the GamePath while using the Forwarder3DS app?

After loading a NDS game into the app, click it. You'll see the Game Path field. Did you set that to the root of your SD? If on the root, it should show only the name of the NDS file.

Like this:

crono.PNG

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Did you set correctly the GamePath while using the Forwarder3DS app?

After loading a NDS game into the app, click it. You'll see the Game Path field. Did you set that to the root of your SD? If on the root, it should show only the name of the NDS file.

Like this:

View attachment 63490

Yeah it had only the name of the .nds file in the path-field. I confirmed this because the lastsave.ini in the _wfwd also contained fat0:/StarforceDragon.nds so it matched. It's no big deal if it doesn't work, I can patiently wait for the full DS on 3DS solution I only tried it for scientific curiosity :P

Reactions: Olmectron

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah it had only the name of the .nds file in the path-field. I confirmed this because the lastsave.ini in the _wfwd also contained fat0:/StarforceDragon.nds so it matched. It's no big deal if it doesn't work, I can patiently wait for the full DS on 3DS solution I only tried it for scientific curiosity :P
@Robz8 will elaborate on the matter since he is the one behind everything on the NDS side. Maybe a compatibility issue?

Sometimes formatting the flashcard's microSD helps.

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Robz8 will elaborate on the matter since he is the one behind everything on the NDS side. Maybe a compatibility issue?

Sometimes formatting the flashcard's microSD helps.

Alright okay, thanks for the help :) I will try that but I suspect the Acekard itself is at fault, from my prior testing with ApacheThunder its not really suited for the whole forwarder-process anyway.

Reactions: Olmectron

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Alright okay, thanks for the help :) I will try that but I suspect the Acekard itself is at fault, from my prior testing with ApacheThunder its not really suited for the whole forwarder-process anyway.
So bad...

Anyway, let's hope the full DS compatibility from 3DS' SD card becomes real soon :).

Blix42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I was commenting awhile ago about trying to get culdcept DS work with forwarders has there been an update or something that will make it work now?
Im using a DSTT

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I was commenting awhile ago about trying to get culdcept DS work with forwarders has there been an update or something that will make it work now?
Im using a DSTT
Sadly no. The only addition is the DS boot screen. Try contacting @retrogamefan about getting Culdcept DS to work.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah but I don't think it has the 3ds tag on it like the one in the picture linked with r4i gold.
I think you mean the RTS version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY