Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

l33tman24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8 I'm having some trouble with my forwarders not working. I have gone through all the steps of the current guide, but when I launch my forwarders, they go to a straight white screen. No prompts show up, and pressing buttons other than the home button does nothing. I am running an R4i RTS 3DS flashcart, on a A9LH 11.0 n3DS. Apologies if this has been answered earlier in the post.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8 I'm having some trouble with my forwarders not working. I have gone through all the steps of the current guide, but when I launch my forwarders, they go to a straight white screen. No prompts show up, and pressing buttons other than the home button does nothing. I am running an R4i RTS 3DS flashcart, on a A9LH 11.0 n3DS. Apologies if this has been answered earlier in the post.
Can you launch the flashcard in the HOME Menu?

l33tman24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your flashcard somehow isn't compatible, even though it looks like a compatible card.

Did you use the "Original R4" option for the forwarders?

Nope, I use the "DSTT/R4i-SDHC/DSTT clones" option.

I have another R4 that's not the same as my current one, the v 1.4.5 with WiFi. If I copy over the DAT and NDS files, would it work if the cart is compatible?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, I use the "DSTT/R4i-SDHC/DSTT clones" option.

I have another R4 that's not the same as my current one, the v 1.4.5 with WiFi. If I copy over the DAT and NDS files, would it work if the cart is compatible?
Does the card have the same web address? If so, yes.

cooljacob204

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon black 1 & 2 are not working on my originalR4. Worked normally when I use to run it on my DSL.

Also what are the purposes of the forwarder-game.nds file that is generated?

Last edited by cooljacob204,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    but that's a long shot
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    +1
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, should i change my pfp to one of these or keep it the same?
    iu

iu

(i guess i could change it to one of my other pfps too, but i just want to see what you guys think first)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Up to you.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    smug sonic time lmao
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Chronic The HempHog
  • DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma:
    I'm new! Hi!
    DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma: I'm new! Hi!