Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

Blix42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason when i try to use a forwarder on my Translated Chibi-Robo Clean sweep rom the cia icon comes out as a blank square and name and when I try to launch it it just errors i'm having the same issue with Culdcept Translated and i'm using a DSTT

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason when i try to use a forwarder on my Translated Chibi-Robo Clean sweep rom the cia icon comes out as a blank square and name and when I try to launch it it just errors i'm having the same issue with Culdcept Translated and i'm using a DSTT
Try shortening the .NDS filename.

Asdolo

the Hedgehog
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
That's what we do.
But I mean without the forwarder-thing. Just a icon which boots the cart without launching any game after. I do that on my dstwo due to the forwarders didn't work with it, so at least I don't launch the cart with a "Alex Rider" or "Spongebob Icon", but with an "Supercard DSTwo" icon

Reactions: Sliter

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But I mean without the forwarder-thing. Just a icon which boots the cart without launching any game after. I do that on my dstwo due to the forwarders didn't work with it, so at least I don't launch the cart with a "Alex Rider" or "Spongebob Icon", but with an "Supercard DSTwo" icon
Yeah, that's what I do at least with my original r4.

Reactions: Asdolo

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can change the icon on the TWL Slot-1 Launcher.

Reactions: Asdolo

Asdolo

the Hedgehog
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Argentina
Yeah, that's what I do at least with my original r4.
Will you buy a compatible r4 in the future? If no, I can share a program I made which grab a .nds ROM and make a card booter with it, using it's icon and name. So for example I have the DS Pokemon Games on my homemenu, but when I launch them it just boots my cart and then I manually open them

Reactions: soyelrafa

Blix42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i've given the same culdcept rom that worked in an emulator to my friend who was using an R4 with forwarders and he said he's having the same issue. Is it just that forwarders don't work with this game?

Blix42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He has used other forwarders for other games with the same flashcart and that wouldnt change why its not working on my DSTT
He is using a R4i SD-HC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY