RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Bobesh8 I sent you R4i Gold RTS and DSTWO Plus dumps since I happen to have both of those cartridges.
I know, and I already downloaded them. The problem is that there's no instance of dstwo.nds in the DSTWO rom, and I think I need @Apache Thunder to turn the R4i Gold RTS ROM into a Stage2 Launcher.

Reactions: CeeDee

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Bobesh8 I sent you R4i Gold RTS and DSTWO Plus dumps since I happen to have both of those cartridges.
I know, and I already downloaded them. The problem is that there's no instance of dstwo.nds in the DSTWO rom, and I think I need @Apache Thunder to turn the R4i Gold RTS ROM into a Stage2 Launcher.
YAS

YASSSS

(does this mean I don't have to buy a TTDS/clone card now? :P)

Burnout600

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the Chibi-Robo game to work.
Yeah, I think there's something about the way the rom was patched to insert the translation that something doesn't like. The app thinks it's DSI enhanced, if I run it like that the actual forwarder CIA works, it loads the rom -- but there's no banner or icon, just a blank white icon. Same thing if I manually set it for a standard DS game, or if I make it myself.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had that problem too. Change the Game's TID for some other. Check the white list. Sadly, I don't know how to do that. I put some random TID in there, and luckily, it made Pokémon work (really luckily).
i just tried a random tid from the tid list doc in the op and it worked.

Last edited by Steve Michael Harris,
Reactions: Olmectron

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Something is wrong with the program. I used a non-cursed TID, a clean twl and luma, a prepatched twl firm and luma and I always get a error. Is it possible that European roms aren't supported?
Gesendet von meinem LG G5 mit Tapatalk
The app simply does what you did through hex. And nothing more. I was careful to follow the original post and tested It myself around 20 times before posting. I can guarantee you that.

So, the same problem would happen if you hex edited mannualy.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, are the forwarder in theory possible for the DSTWO?
Maybe. The ROM is probably encrypted in some way.
Something is wrong with the program. I used a non-cursed TID, a clean twl and luma, a prepatched twl firm and luma and I always get a error. Is it possible that European roms aren't supported?

Gesendet von meinem LG G5 mit Tapatalk
Any ROM will work. If you're using emuNAND, install them to sysNAND as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022: Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up +1