Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

tima25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so it seems with the new files you uploaded for the Original R4/M3 my problem changed to just being stuck on the "Loading" screen on both my 3DS and my NDS with my R4 Flashcart. Any suggestions?
BTW Thanks for the super fast replies and all the work you do! Much appreciated!

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so it seems with the new files you uploaded for the Original R4/M3 my problem changed to just being stuck on the "Loading" screen on both my 3DS and my NDS with my R4 Flashcart. Any suggestions?
BTW Thanks for the super fast replies and all the work you do! Much appreciated!
Try the original _DS_MENU.DAT file, and rename YSMenu.nds to default.nds.

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don´t know what i did wrong installed two cias so pokemon platinum is booting but white screen and pokemon black is corrupted so no icon and no description

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not own any flashcard im just running my New 3ds with a9lh the program also had the option for just the sd card so I thought that it also works without a flashcard
Commercial ROM loading from SD Card isn't possible yet. The template name makes it clear that it's only for homebrew and download play ROMs, but I'm guessing you were hyped.

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Commercial ROM loading from SD Card isn't possible yet. The template name makes it clear that it's only for homebrew and download play ROMs, but I'm guessing you were hyped.

Oh well then I really was noob-like hyped cause yeah nothing todo til sun and moon comes out so yeah well guess I I've read the article noob like without seeing that sd booting just works with homebrew, well when if its even possible when will it be able to boot official games from sd? xd

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh well then I really was noob-like hyped cause yeah nothing todo til sun and moon comes out so yeah well guess I I've read the article noob like without seeing that sd booting just works with homebrew, well when if its even possible when will it be able to boot official games from sd? xd
Yes.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fixed the pack in the OP. Try again, but don't replace the forwarder CIAs.

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
After I started a .nds from the pack of this tutorial my 3DS doesn't recognize flashcards anymore, and I have this white/transparent icon in home menu. I didn't have a chance to test any game, but my 2 flashcards doesn't work anymore.

My flashcard was r4i, worked fine before start the .nds.

Any ideia what could it be?

5MjK8wA.jpg

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After I started a .nds from the pack of this tutorial my 3DS doesn't recognize flashcards anymore, and I have this white/transparent icon in home menu. I didn't have a chance to test any game, but my 2 flashcards doesn't work anymore.

My flashcard was r4i, worked fine before start the .nds.

Any ideia what could it be?

5MjK8wA.jpg
What are the 2 flashcards you have?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN