OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well im thinking of getting a NDS and I am wonder what would be the best dev kit to get. Right now I have a GBA SP with the EZ-FLASH IV and I love it. I am trying to find something comperable to that.

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So...
Its been a loooooooooong time since you've been around flash carts hasn't it?

There are many different types of Slot-1 flash carts.
I would look at the reviews section at the top pf the page to find something that I want.

Do you know what Passme is?
How much are you willing to spend?
Do you like cheats?
Do you care about soft reset?

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my sig you can see my review of the G6DS Real, I recommend it to anyone whos wiling to give 60$$ for it, otherwise get an R4... if you can find one.

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Get an R4 combo pack, if you can find one. If you really like gaming on the Ds you'll need a 2gb.

Also, that 16GB you see from DS-X isn't 16 gigabytes...it's 16 gigabits, 2 gigabytes. Yes..we know very ghey.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Until such a time as you decide upon a DS slot cart (if indeed you do) might I suggest investing $15 or so in a nopass (EZPass3 will work fine for you) and using the EZ4, current patching gives pretty much all DS games as playable.

Mortifix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am kinda familiar with the Passme, but I don't know the entire details. I am trying to keep it under $50 if at all possible. Yes I really like cheats. I don't really mind not having soft reset. The reason I am not going to use the EZ4 is because I am selling my GBA and the EZ4 + 1gb stick for $110 and spending that money on a new DS with a dev kit.

Why did you say you can tell its been a long time since I been around flashcarts?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: get a used series X?