ROM Hack Naruto Shinobi Retsuden III

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Rosales, you're not suggesting kosheh should add the english dub voice acting to the hack... right? >_>

Anyway. You're doing a great job kosheh. Can't wait to see this already completed.

Good Luck.

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gokujr1000 said:
You should put the title screen into the next beta Kosheh also how did you learn how to use CrystalTile2 it confuses me allot.
It will be. Right now I'm putting the very last touch on Beast Battles and then playing SR3 to see the character unlock message. I'll make that and then release the patch. :V

...I'll get to the character unlock part tomorrow

Rosales

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.Darky said:
Rosales, you're not suggesting kosheh should add the english dub voice acting to the hack... right? >_>

Anyway. You're doing a great job kosheh. Can't wait to see this already completed.

Good Luck.

Only as a "To prove we can" thing. I only want to edit the music.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Rosales said:
.Darky said:

Good Luck.

To prove we can? What does that mean?

Rosales

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, dub the game yourself. All I REALLY want to do is replace the music. As I've said many times the music in the menus and story mode themes are actually good but the stages and overworld themes are bad. I just want to replace the music.

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kosheh said:
DarthNemesis, if you happen to pass through this topic, what do these say?

igiveup.gif

three different sentence fragments, yeah
They're all unlock messages:

can now be selected (lit. has become available to play as)
can now be used (lit. has become possible to use)
has been added

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DarthNemesis said:
kosheh said:
DarthNemesis, if you happen to pass through this topic, what do these say?

igiveup.gif

three different sentence fragments, yeah
They're all unlock messages:

can now be selected (lit. has become available to play as)
can now be used (lit. has become possible to use)
has been added

Thanks man, high-five.
After work today I'll throw them in and release a new patch. B)

Rosales said:
QUOTE(.Darky @ Jun 8 2009, 05:17 AM)

Good Luck.

Yeah - it'll be an optional patch btw. But don't expect dubbed voices until like September - when Ninja Destiny 2 has dubbed voices (however editing the soundbanks will prove quite difficult - therefore, Rasenshurikens might be tricker than one originally thought)

EDIT: I FORGOT TO TRANSLATE LIKE 20 UNLOCK MESSAGES

FFFFFFF

Zarkz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kosheh said:
Rosales said:
You should replace the copyright above "2009 Tomy" with the copyright seen in Ninja Destiny 2.

I'll be trying to learn how to repack the sound file. If I get any breakthrough, I'll be sure to inform you. Since as I said, I want to get rid of the ear rape music.
I'm not changing the copyright for legal reasons. It'd be nice if while TOMY tries to rape me in court that I can say "I didn't modify the copyright info - I only added a note on who was translating the game"

i'm still modifying game code anyhow lol

Also, the worst is over. ;_;
If you've snooped through the ROM, you'll know what I mean

ohgodyes.png

I only want to fix one thing: The character unlock message. If anyone unlocks a character, TAKE A PHOTO. I'm too lazy to unlock a guy via emulator

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nah, I'm fine now - now I need to figure out all the other unlock messages [they're pretty easy, just really tedious ):]
After they're done, I'll release the next patch with a little surprise ;D

roxas_z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cant you at least translate the script ????
becouse a game with only menus is nothing ( exapt for kingdom hearts which iam waiting _)

Rosales

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About the PM I sent you Kosheh, this is what I was talking about. My customs (Mostly patchwork/frankenstines of objects) backgrounds for stage replacements.
I wanted to replace the 3-Way Deadlock stage, since for some reason, the Asuma&Shikamaru vs Hidan&Kakuzu fight uses this background, and also the Sasuke training spot, for something more fitting of the Orochmaru vs Sasuke battle at the end of the game.
1backver2.gif
1floor.png
- For the Asuma x Hidan fight.
This was franken-edited from a piece of the "Ichiraku Ramen" stage from Saikyou Ninja Daikesshu 4 and also, akwardly (Not sure if you can tell) the stage this is meant to replace. The floor texture is ripped and "slightly" recolored from the game (Same as the next floor texture)

2back.png
2floor.png
- For the Sasuke x Orochimaru fight
You probally noticed, this is just a recoloring of an existant (Yet unusable in VS mode) stage. Cause it is.

Is it possible you could put these in Kosheh? Maybe in a seperate hack?
I'm sorry if I'm requesting too much T_T.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Damn, you guys are asking for too much. English dubs, stage replacements, etc... that's crazy. Just be happy with the menu translation :/ I wish you good luck, kosheh, and commend you for dealing with the Naruto crowd.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ooh naruto shinobi retsuden III. i gotta love naruto and his pranks
good luck with the translation(Beat US and Europe) and have fun with it(Beat US and Europe).
i will come look once in a while to see its progress

kosheh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Damn, you guys are asking for too much. English dubs, stage replacements, etc... that's crazy. Just be happy with the menu translation :/ I wish you good luck, kosheh, and commend you for dealing with the Naruto crowd.
Lmao, English dub was actually my idea
tongue.gif

Stage replacement doesn't really seem that hard - but it's more of a "when I feel like it" kinda thing.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Rosales said:
Oh, that would be awesome! o_o

If you really want to dub the voices you should make two different patches: one that keeps the japanese voices, and the other one with the dubbed voices.

That way you can make all narutards happy.
wink2.gif

Rosales

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kosheh said:
War said:
Lmao, English dub was actually my idea
tongue.gif

Stage replacement doesn't really seem that hard - but it's more of a "when I feel like it" kinda thing.

Speaking of that, I forgot to make the stage select versions of my customs.
Is there anyway you can give me the pieces needed to make that? My emulator hates the SR/ND games.

mad_hatter_md01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see on the Character Unlock list that theres: "Unlock Characters For Beast Mode Unlock them for Vs. Mode". Does that mean I can unlock them to fight as during player vs player? Also, anyone figured out how to unlock the other people to play against the beasts? Ive already beat them on all 3 levels but still no other character have appeared to be able to be usable against the beast. Also, incase anyone hasnt already done it, survival mode stops at 100 and you get nothing. Only thing i havent yet done in the game is beat story mode on hard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?