Hacking NAND Copying

raynelogens

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to copy the NAND from one Wii to another??? If the answer is yes could I take a game like Animal Crossing or Mario Kart and use the same friend code???
moogle.gif

raynelogens

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but I am still new to this but will it allow me to play those games with already established friend codes on the new Wii. I have tried just pulling the save and transfering them and it will not allow me. And I did google it and did not find my answer!!!

raynelogens

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have done that but when I go to open the gates in AC it gives me the 6000 error and I know my router is working properly because when I switch it back to the orignal Wii it will work. That is why I was thinking of cloning my NAND!!!

oniiunme

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you idiots need to stop making useless post and asking useless question i got my wii the previous winter when 3.4 menu was the newest i accidently updated my wii i still manage to get it working just fine so stop asking so many damn questions and do some research and quit being so damn lazy if you want it that bad put some effort into and actually get it god google and the damn internet is all you need bunch of lazy spoiled brats feel free to send me all your stupid hate messages

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/eFb28u5GPsU?si=35a7C58FgPbaxIMm