Gaming Names of Pokemon X/Y Legendaries are revealed

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh god, I hate people who call nintendo and pokemon lovers fanboys.
If that's the real definition, I see no bad point about fanboys. And I don't see how what he said is a joke
U mad being called a fanboy? Considering that you ARE one by definition. Not only that, whosaid it was only for Nintendo fans? Go to any other sites and you see people defending any companies and franchises as much as you. That's what it is to be a fanboy. Notice I didn't call you pokétard, the negative term Gbatemp has employed for baddest kind of pokefanboy.
It was clearly a joke, especially that last part of it. The game hasn't been released yet and he said it was ugly. Your rage was clouding your judgement. Stop making a fuss about insignificant things, this is the internet and you clearly got trolled.

Reactions: Zantigo

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
U mad being called a fanboy? Considering that you ARE one by definition. Not only that, whosaid it was only for Nintendo fans? Go to any other sites and you see people defending any companies and franchises as much as you. That's what it is to be a fanboy. Notice I didn't call you pokétard, the negative term Gbatemp has employed for baddest kind of pokefanboy.

It was clearly a joke, especially that last part of it. The game hasn't been released yet and he said it was ugly. Your rage was clouding your judgement. Stop making a fuss about insignificant things, this is the internet and you clearly got trolled.

Oh I see no bad thing about fanboys then. I can call you a zantigotard. How'z that sound? Hurtful?
Forget it.

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
Bet you anything their battle stances will look like this:

xandy.png

X and Y.

Reactions: Nxenz and Jiehfeng

gamefan5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I didn't insult him. I just corrected him, but it looks like he disagreed.
Ughh, I want to end this

It was hard to ignore em,
cause I just can't let someone screaming out an opinion when it's wrong.
Well now I've successfully ignored that piece of shit[/quote]

Excuse me what? And your latest attempt to insult me calling me Zantigotard? What was that? Escpecially since I didn't insult you to any way.
U actually didn't need to reply my previous post. But you did. You're the only continuing this.
Again, next time he does something like this, just plain ignore him.

gamefan5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ignored the conversation.
I didn't mean any of this, just a request, please mention if a statement like that is a joke.
That's it. Friends?
I'm pretty sure you didn't. That's why I'm asking you to ignore troll members like him. He doesn't mean harm but this isn't the first time he has done this.
Ofc we're still friends, I don't have anything against you.

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
Your handwriting skills must be a pain in the ass for your teachers.:creep:

X = broken chair

I'm 21, I don't have teachers.

And that's me using a mouse in 1 minute on MS paint without my drivers installed.

And they're supposed to be silhouettes of the Pokémon. There's no better way you could make an X without looking directly head on at the Pokémon. I'm commenting that his horns are clearly shaped like the top half of an X, and the second Pokémon is shaped like a Y.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1