Gaming Names of Pokemon X/Y Legendaries are revealed

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Dude, can you read? -_-'
That's exactly what I was pointing out. They keep asking for new pokemon and yet they instantly dismiss them, hence the sentence: they don't know what they want.
It's more like, they want new pokemons, but they didn't like the ones that were given.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The series is already stale as it is, with no new pokemons then will be playing the exact same game every year. Even fans can only be fooled until a certain point.
HAH, that's a good one. You realize this is a series where they release the SAME GAME twice simultaneously and people BUY BOTH COPIES, right?
Nobody really cares what's changed. The "true" fans will buy anything with the label Pokemon on it without a second thought.

ReBirFh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
HAH, that's a good one. You realize this is a series where they release the SAME GAME twice simultaneously and people BUY BOTH COPIES, right?
Nobody really cares what's changed. The "true" fans will buy anything with the label Pokemon on it without a second thought.

I was going to complement my post but you replied before I could edit.

You're right but you also know they do this by limiting certain pokemons to different versions, the games revolves around catching them and with the ability of transfering your old pokemons, if they don't release new pokemons then there is no reason to buy the new games or get diferent versions.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to complement my post but you replied before I could edit.

You're right but you also know they do this by limiting certain pokemons to different versions, the games revolves around catching them and with the ability of transfering your old pokemons, if they don't release new pokemons then there is no reason to buy the new games or get diferent versions.
Reason doesn't really factor with Pokenoobz.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Fun and good looking are two different things.

"Oh no! Someone thinks one aspect of the game is bad! I better tell him to leave!"

Honestly, I dont think its a bad game. I think the
le
gendaries are ugly. Infact, the reason I continue to stay is because your fanboy butthurt amuses me. Hell, I was half-joking in the first place. I dont know how it is the Nxenz is the ONLY one who picked up on it.

Oh please, you're saying this game is ugly just with the trailer.
If you're saying the legendaries are ugly, then we all know what kind of legends you want.
Nxenz understood exactly what I mean. If you're saying Nxenz is the only one who picked up on it, oh look at that NO ONE didn't agree with you

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you're saying the legendaries are ugly, then we all know what kind of legends you want.
Nxenz understood exactly what I mean. If you're saying Nxenz is the only one who picked up on it, oh look at that NO ONE didn't agree with you
My question to you.
Why are you getting so worked up over this?
If he hates the legendares, he just hates them LOL. You shouldn't care if you like the game right? Just plain ignore him.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
My question to you.
Why are you getting so worked up over this?
If he hates the legendares, he just hates them LOL. You shouldn't care if you like the game right? Just plain ignore him.

It was hard to ignore em,
cause I just can't let someone screaming out an opinion when it's wrong.
Well now I've successfully ignored that piece of shit

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What...

Please, re-read what you just typed. Your primal fanboy responses are pretty much consuming any brain power you have left for logical thinking.

First off, I would think a trailer that flat-out shows me the graphical style of a game would be the best place to judge how I like the style, next to playing the game myself. Its called a "First impression" and im pretty sure thats what the whole point of a trailer.

Second off, tell me mister jiehjeng, what kind of legendaries do I want?

Lastly,

Cry more ;O;

jk :P
does this really look like the words of someone whos taking me seriously? I would think the words, JK, would imply he's not, and if your saying he understood exactly what you ment.. then that would mean you understood I wasnt being completely serious.
honestly, Im really hoping your joking right now and trying to pull my own game on me but I got a bad feeling your not.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I wonder what was those 4 words in the corner of the trailer...
Anyway, I'll just let you keep your hatred to yourself. Happy?

Game footage not final? You mean the game footage of the Legendary pokemon, who the game is based around? You do know the only thing I find ugly is the Legendaries right?

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Game footage not final? You mean the game footage of the Legendary pokemon, who the game is based around? You do know the only thing I find ugly is the Legendaries right?

THEY ALL LOOK SO DAMN UGLY D:

The Legendaries look ugly, the Starters look ugly. Why is X and Y so ugly :cry:

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...thats why everyone hates me so much right now?

You do realize that was the one part that was the actual joke right?
I don't hate you. Everybody has their own opinion, whether we believe it's right or wrong. Tbh, I did say I was going with the "X" pokemon, however, he does bear a resemblance to Virizion(being a dear actually), and I truly HATE that Pokemon. So I find him sorta ugly ;o;

Anyway, it's cool man, don't worry about it.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It was hard to ignore em,
cause I just can't let someone screaming out an opinion when it's wrong.
Well now I've successfully ignored that piece of shit
Ok, this is exactly why I hate fanboys.
Excuse me but no. NO It isn't wrong to have an opinion. I can that tell many people that hate the new starters and legendaries. We don't have to agree with you and not everyone has to like this game.
Now you're resorting to insults? Especially when the last part of his opinion was a joke? Would you insult me if I said that I hated the trailer? Would you insult me I hated the starters?
I can tell that his joke was kind of bitter but that's exactly why he did it, to get that same reaction of you defending this game like your life depended on it. And that's exactly what he got.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Ok, this is exactly why I hate fanboys.
Excuse me but no. NO It isn't wrong to have an opinion. I can that tell many people that hate the new starters and legendaries. We don't have to agree with you and not everyone has to like this game.
Now you're resorting to insults? Especially when the last part of his opinion was a joke? Would you insult me if I said that I hated the trailer? Would you insult me I hated the starters?
I can tell that his joke was kind of bitter but that's exactly why he did it, to get that same reaction of you defending this game like your life depended on it. And that's exactly what he got.

Please don't bring this up again.
It's good to have an opinion, but that opinion was just unreasonable.
And all I said was "Go away" cause I didn't like seeing that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo