TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Cheers R4man, been kipping all day.

Are we going to implement the rule that if someone guesses and doesn't post a pic the point gets removed?

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
6adee0dj1rk4.jpg

I've PMed The Worst the answer.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
Are we going to implement the rule that if someone guesses and doesn't post a pic the point gets removed?I think we should. Because of the PM rule, not posting an image just screws up the flow of the game. Maybe with a point on the line, people will be more willing to make the effort.

If you take the point away, the previous poster should just put up a new image at that point. Almost like a do-over. That way the PM thing doesn't get messed up.

As judge, I guess it would be up to you or greyhound to make it official, and to set a time limit on how long the person has before they lose the point. 12 hours? 20? 24?

Next up:

Fantasy3.jpg

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oliebol said:
Szyslak said:
oliebol said:
Golden compass!Sorry, no. I like your enthusiasm though.

oo crap... Stardust?? I don't know if it's allowed to guess twice, but I'm a cheater
biggrin.gif

Wrong movie, but you are allowed to keep guessing if someone has already answered a previous guess.

QUOTE(TrolleyDave @ Nov 5 2008, 03:14 PM) Doomsday?
No.

QUOTE(R4man18 @ Nov 5 2008, 03:31 PM)
Dungeons and Dragons wrath of the dragon god?
Nope.

It's a pretty recent movie, decent DS game.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just been talking to Greyhound and this is what we've come up with for hit and run players.

If someone posts a correct guess and doesn't come back to post a new picture within 12 hours then it becomes a do-over like Syzslak suggested. The turn reverts back to the previous player who posted a pic, that player posts a new pic and PMs the previous player again. The first time someone does it they just get a warning, the next time they do it the points get removed to stop habit forming.

Sound fair enough?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I hate when there is a line at the gang bang