DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Added everyone who added me =) Got a Lotad today!
As for the funzone event. It looks like you wont be given one of the eeveeolutions yet. I heard that someone said you have to wait til they make a announcment about when they will give it out.

My Pokemon FC is 0518-7073-9767 if anyone still wants to add me to their pal pad!

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want a better pokemon today
smile.gif

I want the starter events to begin

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Omg I got on Dream World(Started a new game on Blaze Black)
It was really cool
I sent my Snivy Lv 15 inside and manged to get Passho berries and a Sitrus Berry
I befriended a Bidoof(Dont laugh its ability moody is awesome.. plus it has Aqua Tail) and a Igglypuff
Was really hoping for a Shinx though hopefully I will get it tomorrow

D

Deleted-247497

OP
guys add me to your dream world and pal pad! I will water your berries XD please pm me if you add

name: Deez
FC: 1506 5781 0727
DW username i think: TheN33kster
edit actually I think you need to enter the pgl nickname, which is TheN33k

Nitrius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
DarkStriker said:
megadude1 said:
Eevee evolution event is live. go get your dream world pokes
biggrin.gif
FINALLY! Espeon here i come to ra..... hug you! The omg part is.... 4 hours until dw =.=

How do you get the evolution you want? To me it seems random? As i just got Jolteon. And are any of the Eevee evolutions better than any of the other? Or should you just go for the one you like the most?

Edit: Jolteon is one of the cooler looking ones of the Eevee evolutions in my mind, but am not sure if he is the best choice?

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Nitrius said:
DarkStriker said:
megadude1 said:
Eevee evolution event is live. go get your dream world pokes
biggrin.gif
FINALLY! Espeon here i come to ra..... hug you! The omg part is.... 4 hours until dw =.=

How do you get the evolution you want? To me it seems random? As i just got Jolteon. And are any of the Eevee evolutions better than any of the other? Or should you just go for the one you like the most?

Edit: Jolteon is one of the cooler looking ones of the Eevee evolutions in my mind, but am not sure if he is the best choice?
Espeon is the best choice while all the other eeveeolution's dw ability sucks compared to their normal ability. Espeon gets Magic Bounce which makes it good =)

Nitrius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hmm, don't really like Espeon all that much :/ I guess the Magic Bounce ability is good for online battles? Or what makes that ability so great? Only 3 pokemons can obtain it?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So I figured out how you succeed at Dreamworld.
Basically when you go do the isle of dreams, don't make a wish at the tree the first time, do a few passes through the isle again so you can find all of the pokémon and items available for the day.
Otherwise if you decided to send something to the entralink you can't search for more pokémon and items.

Start off by growing lots of simple berries like oran, pecha, cheri, persim, chesto, etc. They will produce multiple berries much faster for swapping or buying things in the catalogue.
I don't know for a fact, but I think upgrading your dreamhouse gives you a bigger garden so you can plant more berries.

When you are playing the icecream stacking game, you might not have noticed the icecream scoops continue to enlarge whilst you hold the mouse button, keep scooping until it's as big as the "bitesize" thing on the right side of the screen, you'll score more points.

Finally, when you visit other dream isles, if you don't have any dream pals yet you can always visit at least one random home. After visiting a home you can leave and visit another random home, and possibly all the homes befriended with that home.
Keep doing this for as long as you can for the hour and eventually you'll be able to trade lots of your lesser berries for stuff you don't have yet.

The EV berries, like kelpsy and pomeg in-fact do exist in the dream world, but they are very hard to come across by the looks of things. I've yet to see anyone share any of these berries, but I've seen people growing them.

And remember, when you visit dream isles, look for attractive players, ones that appear to be making an effort to expand their inventory as much as you are. If you find such a player, send a dreampal request so you can visit them reguarly.

Be warned though, since the feature just launched globally, a LOT of dream isles out there are completely empty, no berries planted to water, nothing on share shelves. Thankfully though, if you are allowed to visit a japanese dream isle, there's a much better chance of them having something to share.

Nitrius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Doesn't look like i find the Eevee evolution in the dream world, anyone know anything about it? Played the Fun Game and choose what evolution i wanted, but haven't seen it in the dream world yet.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Nitrius said:
Doesn't look like i find the Eevee evolution in the dream world, anyone know anything about it? Played the Fun Game and choose what evolution i wanted, but haven't seen it in the dream world yet.
It's not going to be made available in the Dream World until May 5th.

thetorsoboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, I checked on DW this morning after waiting 48 hours for the registration to finally complete, then got off after 5 minutes to go to school.

I come back, and I have to wait the 24 hours until I can play again, even though I played for just 5 minutes. So you have to play the one hour in one sitting or you get jipped?

:|

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land