Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
tlyee61 said:
where is a good spot to train post e4
my pokemon r in mid-50's
The new areas. The trainers there have lvl 60+ pokemon, but they're pretty weak.

QUOTE(Gundam Eclipse @ Mar 13 2011, 10:01 AM) How many WiFi events have been done till now? Is there any way to get stuff from them if i missed them?
ohnoes.png
Only the victini event, which is still online. You could also download the distro card if you have 2 ds units.

winterwolfen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I need help. Got this rom pokemon white which was patched and fixed the exp problem. No freeze at all in the begining but now in the city where I can get the sixth badge the game freezzes almost every time. What to do to fix this? I've even cought a shiny pokemon, I want to save this game, not start over with a clean one. HELP?
I use a 2GB microsd card bought from china and have iedge, acekart and m3i.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
winterwolfen said:
I need help. Got this rom pokemon white which was patched and fixed the exp problem. No freeze at all in the begining but now in the city where I can get the sixth badge the game freezzes almost every time. What to do to fix this? I've even cought a shiny pokemon, I want to save this game, not start over with a clean one. HELP?
I use a 2GB microsd card bought from china and have iedge, acekart and m3i.
Backup your save, format your card and redownload the rom. If that doesn't work, save you .pkm files with pokesav and start over, then put the .pkm files back in.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Didn't read trough all the pages, just want to show my "anger" about some ppl.

now after playing some time i thaught "well lets see online what pokemon evolve only by trade" ok i did it and made me a small list of the new pokemon that need trading.

I go to gts and what the fuck ? most "idiots" (well sorry but its true) want zekrom and whatever rare pokemon for these trade pokemons that you can get everywhere -.-V
I think its completely stupid to offer a trade like this, the only ones who might do that would be hacker that got their pokemon trough pokesav or whatever there is.

why not just set a trade for the the same or another trade evolution pokemon ....

oh yeah and another "Great" thing i noticed that if you really find a pokemon that evolves when trading it has 99% of the time an everstone attached to it !
are the kids playing nowadays all stupid assholes or what is wrong with those guys ?

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
gamefreak started that by giving an in-game trade haunter an everstone at some point.

btw, did you check the requested lvls for those zekrom/reshiram?
quite often i see people requesting lvl9 or lower which is impossible to get.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Youkai said:
I go to gts and what the fuck ? most "idiots" (well sorry but its true) want zekrom and whatever rare pokemon for these trade pokemons that you can get everywhere -.-V
I think its completely stupid to offer a trade like this, the only ones who might do that would be hacker that got their pokemon trough pokesav or whatever there is.

why not just set a trade for the the same or another trade evolution pokemon ....

oh yeah and another "Great" thing i noticed that if you really find a pokemon that evolves when trading it has 99% of the time an everstone attached to it !
are the kids playing nowadays all stupid assholes or what is wrong with those guys ?
The Global Trade System is filled to the brim with dicks who request extremely rare Pokemon at impossible levels for regular Pokemon found in the wild. Nintendo should have implemented a system in which you can't request impossible Pokemon using the GTS (too low of a level such as a level 15 Zekrom).

If you want to get a Pokemon to evolve by trading, you should request a trade here or find a friend you know in real life who has Pokemon Black or White.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
DDRPenguin said:
Nintendo mentioned something about other trainers seeing how you trained your Pokemon.

Just curious, if you rare candied your pokemon to a high level, is that shown to everyone? I'd laugh if it is.
I have yet to have read that anywhere. Could you post a link to that?

omegaultima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should I get a real copy?

I hear people are having problems with the Wi-Fi.
Like people with the legit cart not being able to trade/battle with people who have the rom.
Or no HG/SS members showing up in the Union Room.

D

Deleted-236924

OP
SoulSnatcher said:
Nintendo should have implemented a system in which you can't request impossible Pokemon using the GTS (too low of a level such as a level 15 Zekrom).
But then we'd have people asking for Lv. 100 ones.
Not better.

QUOTE(omegaultima @ Mar 13 2011, 05:41 PM) Or no HG/SS members showing up in the Union Room.

mewtwo-EX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
mewtwo-ex.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
I have discovered another problem with moving saves between Black and White versions. In addition to the City/Forest issue, when using the EntraLink, people coming to your world get credit towards both their Black and White levels. This wouldn't be a problem, but the game also tracks the number of connections. My friend came to my world 6 times and got to level 6 in Black and White while the link counter only said 6 (not 12). She was annoyed :S. I hope that putting the save on the correct version will fix this, but it seems doubtful. Will post again after some testing, but if anyone has some insight into this and the Black City/White Forest issues, please let me know!

EDIT: After some experimentation and reading on the internet, it turns out that if you do all 6 missions in someone's EntraLink you gain 6 levels in your own color. Eg, if you play White and visit Black, you gain 1 black level for each mission, plus 6 white levels at the end, resulting in 6 & 6 as stated above. Nice of them to tell us that in the game /sarcasm.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
omegaultima said:
Should I get a real copy?

I hear people are having problems with the Wi-Fi.
Like people with the legit cart not being able to trade/battle with people who have the rom.
Or no HG/SS members showing up in the Union Room.
Go with the real copy, less hassle and honestly works better than using the roms, plus you can use all it's features to the fullest with the real copy

bumjeans

Trophies
XP
Country
Pokemon newb here. Do you guys tend to try collecting all pokemon in one area before moving onto the next? Or just concentrate on your core fighting team, build up XP or get new pokemon purely for fighting, complete the game and then come back to catch them all?

Tybalt1212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bumjeans said:
Pokemon newb here. Do you guys tend to try collecting all pokemon in one area before moving onto the next? Or just concentrate on your core fighting team, build up XP or get new pokemon purely for fighting, complete the game and then come back to catch them all?

Definitely get a general idea of what's the best pokemon for the type you need within a large area, then catch it and train it 'til you finish the game. Very few people actually care about catching all the pokemon these days! We mostly play to make a good competitive team. =)

vaati76

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!

With some linkers, you maybe have some problem of freezing for Pokemon Version Blanche (FR) so I've made a patch to fix freezes of this game (only for the french Pokemon White Version).
However, this patch is a "bêta version" for the moment, it has some bugs (but nothing really important) which will be fix later. So I ask you to share the problems (about the patch) to improve my patch for your comfort.
This patch is based on the USA version of Pokemon White, so, the events downloaded on the CWF will be the USA White version events (it doesn't really matter because europeans and americans have the same events but the dates of distributions aren't always the same in Europe and in USA)

v1: Known bugs (for the moment)
-Problem with the display of Pokemon's name, level and HP in the menu of the team (it doesn't really matter because when you select a pokemon on your to team to see his stats, the display is normal, you can see the name, level, HP...)
-When you find an object, the name isn't displayed; for example:
"Vaati find: ! (this the bug)
Vaati put Pokeball in the bag" (not really important because the name of the object is reapeted without any bug of display)

To download the patch, please read the official french topic on PokemonTrash here: http://www.pokemontrash.com/club/emulation...e-(by-vaati76)/

Enjoy !
yaynds.gif

PS: Sorry for my english, but I'm french...
closedeyes.gif

EDIT: If anybody knows how to fix the bugs,please, send me an PM.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Demonbart said:
Gundam Eclipse said:
How many WiFi events have been done till now? Is there any way to get stuff from them if i missed them?
ohnoes.png
Only the victini event, which is still online. You could also download the distro card if you have 2 ds units.
Victini comes from Nintendo Wifi, not a distro cart. Once its gone, best you can hope for is to inject its wondercard info your save file using PokeSav (if you can with Gen 5).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess s22 is getting Ai features after Samsung was like lol no just s24