• Replies 1,893
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted_171835

OP
TheDestroyer said:
It's taking too long for the USA release to get dump
frown.gif
Just play the EU version and when the NA version gets dumped, use the save file on that game.
The NA and EU game are 99% the same, anyways. Look at YayMii's post below. The only differences between the game are the usage of AM/PM and a few other minor things.
Hey guys, the EU ROM is actually almost identical to the US version.

Proof: there's no region code embedded into the EU ROM, and people have been reporting that a non-scene US ROM dump is identical in internal data to the EU ROM.
You can also choose your US location in the EU version, which is further proof. And addition to that, Pokesav recognizes all Euro Pokemon as American Pokemon.
Here's a screenshot of the internal data of the European ROM:
Proof.png
[/p]

InsertAName

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, and I can't seem to find the answer.

Since the IR chip is on the game cart itself, if we're playing with a flashcart, can we still battle with other people locally? I assume we can't use the C-Gear local stuff, but can we use the Union room?

D

Deleted_171835

OP
InsertAName said:
I have a question, and I can't seem to find the answer.

Since the IR chip is on the game cart itself, if we're playing with a flashcart, can we still battle with other people locally? I assume we can't use the C-Gear local stuff, but can we use the Union room?
If you're using a flashcart, infrared communication such as the C-Gear's on-the-go trade method won't work. Local wireless will still work fine, though. The Union room will work fine.
assuming the Union room uses local wireless.

InsertAName

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right, I figured that, I was just wondering if battling other people locally was restricted to IR or not.

Is there any difference between battling people in the union room and via IR?

D

Deleted_171835

OP
InsertAName said:
Right, I figured that, I was just wondering if battling other people locally was restricted to IR or not.

Is there any difference between battling people in the union room and via IR?
Well, IR battles can be interrupted by interference quite easily. That doesn't occur in local wireless battle.
The C-Gear IR battle uses your current party and doesn't have as many battle options.

InsertAName

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you do just regular your team versus your friend's team with no level changes via the union room?

I mean to say, are there any sort of battle features we'd be missing out with on a flash cart?

D

Deleted_171835

OP
InsertAName said:
Can you do just regular your team versus your friend's team with no level changes via the union room?

I mean to say, are there any sort of battle features we'd be missing out with on a flash cart?
No, you can't have a battle in the Union Room with no level changes.

The only thing you're missing out on is the convenience of starting a battle quickly.

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
SoulSnatcher said:
TheDestroyer said:
It's taking too long for the USA release to get dump
frown.gif
Just play the EU version and when the NA version gets dumped, use the save file on that game.
The NA and EU game are 99% the same, anyways. Look at YayMii's post below. The only differences between the game are the usage of AM/PM and a few other minor things.
Hey guys, the EU ROM is actually almost identical to the US version.

Proof: there's no region code embedded into the EU ROM, and people have been reporting that a non-scene US ROM dump is identical in internal data to the EU ROM.
You can also choose your US location in the EU version, which is further proof. And addition to that, Pokesav recognizes all Euro Pokemon as American Pokemon.
Here's a screenshot of the internal data of the European ROM:
Proof.png
[/p]

So if I understand this correctly, if I were to import White version from the US, it would work fine on my European DSi's? (I have my reasons. >_>)

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Silent Storm said:
So if I understand this correctly, if I were to import White version from the US, it would work fine on my European DSi's? (I have my reasons. >_>)
Correct. There is no region-locking on the NA/EU game.

stmidgley

Trophies
XP
Country
SoulSnatcher said:
stmidgley said:
It me again!
So yeah, I got Wood4TT on my TTDS card and Pokemon White loads,and I even got the Liberty Pass, but its once Ive put my name in and go to the actual game it freezes on the black screen - anyone have any ideas why? I have Pokemon Black and White [NDS][English][Patched ROM][www.consolas...]
Again I dont know if this has been covered or answered, and I have been following the posts.

Thanks!
mellow.gif

Download a clean rom and install the patch on that.
[title:Patch Instructions (Images by Densetsu9000)]
xlhstg.png

ztbqm8.png

5337n7.png

juzi14.png
After that, backup your NDS roms and homebrew and then format your microSD card using the Panasonic SD Formatter. Once you're done that, install Wood4TT.1.25.zip in the root of your microSD card.

Ive tried that and unfortunately it is still stuck on the black screen, maybe its my cart or memory card? Im using at Sandisk 4gb Micro SDHC

Trunksinflames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like someone else said download YSmenu 6.51, copy the files to your SD then get the RetroGameFan Multi Cart Update 6.52 and follow the readme file.

Not sure if we're allowed to post links here but just google "YSmenu 6.51" and you'll find it! Good luck
oh and don't patch anything just leave it like it is (clean rom)

If you follow these instructions you will get it working 100%
Hope I helped.

Trace_hunter1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Trace_hunter1 said:
I added some cheats using r4cce and when I go to select them from the akio menu on my acekard my ds freezes.
Any ideas?

uh still having this problem, it's annoying because I much prefer using 1.5x exp

HaoS12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
SmokeFox said:
HaoS12 said:
Hey guys, been playing the game for a bit today, and playing around with walking through walls AR code and found this random glitch
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67OR4HDzjMk[/youtube]
just think its interesting
Wow, that funny, did you try to use dig?

No, I didnt. Didnt think that would do anything since this is on a regular route and not a cave or anything

I'll play around with Walking through walls some more.
maybe I'll find other weird things xD

also, check out the channel from the vid I posted for some other PKMN black & white vids like how to get most if not all AR codes easily, with like 3 clicks, no inputing.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anybody else having problems with the cheats?
The items glitched up my game and now I am missing the HM's and etc. No worries though but I was really disappointed that the encounter code didn't work. Every time I try throwing certain master balls out then throwing out ultra balls for the level it gives me the last pokemon on the pokedex. Whatever his name is. It's always level 100 (kills my party). Well anyways I am just using the random encounter now since that doesn't work but if it does for somebody else feel free to tell me what you did. I am using a DSTWO btw its hard to believe cheats would glitch like this on it.

Mana94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you add friends on the C-Gear if they have a different version?
Like...If I have US version and my friend has Europe or Japanese?

HaoS12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
FlashX007 said:
Anybody else having problems with the cheats?
The items glitched up my game and now I am missing the HM's and etc. No worries though but I was really disappointed that the encounter code didn't work. Every time I try throwing certain master balls out then throwing out ultra balls for the level it gives me the last pokemon on the pokedex. Whatever his name is. It's always level 100 (kills my party). Well anyways I am just using the random encounter now since that doesn't work but if it does for somebody else feel free to tell me what you did. I am using a DSTWO btw its hard to believe cheats would glitch like this on it.

just follow this video I made on how to get cheats that work for the game
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQWDBuuKtzc[/youtube]
it's really simple and the encounter code I got from it works perfectly (caught all 3 starters in the first patch of grass in the game to have 'em all)

HaoS12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
FlashX007 said:
i use dstwo tho...
shouldn't make a difference
in that case just take the XML file you get with my method and then use the Cheat Code Editor thing to "import xml" and save it as a .dat file and put it on your flashcard

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.