Hardware N64 Controller for Wii, anyone knows where to get one?

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i've found a cable that can be used with the original N64 controller, but... DAMN THAT IS EXPENSIVE!
http://www.raphnet-tech.com/products/n64_t...tegory=Adapters

i mean CMON! 27$ CAD Dollars plus shipping... i would have to pay tons just to get one here in Europe...

anyone knows an alternative? either a controller / cable adaptor (that isnt more expensive than even the fricking motion plus) is fine.

btw dont come spamming "Just use GC/Classic/etc controller, its the same", because it just plain isnt.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dookieman said:
Weird, I found the N64 to be the best controller made. Most comfortable, best designed for games in my opinion.
No it is not. Dont get me wrong I love the 64 and its controller.... but I t wasn't well designed. A controller that blocks you from usign a third of the controller is not well designed.

As for the topic. A company was going to make a N64/NES/SNES for gamecube port but decided not to due to configuration issues.
Source

So you might be out of luck.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I loved the N64 controller too. Even though the third hand wasn't used, it had a beautiful balance and ergonomic fit. Just look at the Nunchuck today, it's exactly like on the N64 middle handle.

And we could probably start to use the third hand more for a lot of virtual console games.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
bikbok said:
www.dealextreme.com cheap

i'm sorry but i fail to see what you mean... theres not one accessory there to use a N64 controller on the Wii.

frown.gif

N64 was awesome, to fully enjoy the N64 games, you need a n64 controller! It just worked perfectly.

Also 3 hands? what for? you either use the analog or the D-Pad, no need to use both.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
PettingZoo said:
I loved using it, I would alternate between the analogue and d-pad sometimes. Though what about.... GOLDEN EYE??

fricking awesome! man, golden eye without the N64 controller JUST isnt the same!

bah i really wanted an acessory or a new N64 controller for the wii...

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Hero-Link said:
PettingZoo said:
I loved using it, I would alternate between the analogue and d-pad sometimes. Though what about.... GOLDEN EYE??

fricking awesome! man, golden eye without the N64 controller JUST isnt the same!

bah i really wanted an acessory or a new N64 controller for the wii...
Yeah, Goldeneye is truly a great game. And not because "Oh it's an old game on N64 so it must be good", it actually is decent. Me and a couple friends sometimes play it 4 player and it is great (Especially playing Golden Gun and setting up laser mines :3). Too bad Official Nintendo Magazine in Australia ranked it freaking #51 on the top 100 Nintendo games. Then again they had the original pokemon games around there and MK Wii at number 4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0