9.9 KB · Views: 254
Last edited by cultopi,

cjm5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
has anyone bought a regular new 3ds off amazon france recently? from the op it looks like they all ship 9.2 and below, mine shipped with 9.0 but that was back in march... i bricked mine like an idiot and would like to buy a new one if they still ship with 9.2 and below.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone bought a regular new 3ds off amazon france recently? from the op it looks like they all ship 9.2 and below, mine shipped with 9.0 but that was back in march... i bricked mine like an idiot and would like to buy a new one if they still ship with 9.2 and below.
do you have a nand backup from 9.2 or below? if you do just get a hard mod and flash it back.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

confirmed that QW1016 is 9.0.0-20U, PM if you are interested
No one is going to pay a scalped price to a member with under 500 posts.

cjm5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
do you have a nand backup from 9.2 or below? if you do just get a hard mod and flash it back.

nah im an idiot and never made one. tough way to learn a lesson lol

cultopi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

search this on ebay: 121735060408

calebsw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to tell if the system has an IPS screen with the serial number? It's hard to search for IPS on this forum because the search string is too short, but I saw a thread on neogaf, and later on, more and more people had IPS screens. Were only the first batch of N3DS made with TN screens?

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is there any way to tell if the system has an IPS screen with the serial number? It's hard to search for IPS on this forum because the search string is too short, but I saw a thread on neogaf, and later on, more and more people had IPS screens. Were only the first batch of N3DS made with TN screens?

It's extremely hard to get N3DS XL with TN panel on the top screen at this point in time. However, on the other hand, N3DS has no IPS panel.

calebsw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's extremely hard to get N3DS XL with TN panel on the top screen at this point in time. However, on the other hand, N3DS has no IPS panel.

Oh, oops. Yep, I meant N3DS XL. That's a relief then. And what's the word about a bottom IPS screen? I heard they were all TN, and I accepted that from everything I've seen so far, but I saw this N3DS XL on reddit from a few weeks ago with an IPS lower screen. The bottom one is more of a luxury thing and not a big deal to me, but if there was a way to tell, I would sure try to get both IPS screens.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Oh, oops. Yep, I meant N3DS XL. That's a relief then. And what's the word about a bottom IPS screen? I heard they were all TN, and I accepted that from everything I've seen so far, but I saw this N3DS XL on reddit from a few weeks ago with an IPS lower screen. The bottom one is more of a luxury thing and not a big deal to me, but if there was a way to tell, I would sure try to get both IPS screens.

Yep, the bottom screen is all TN panel. Love to see N3DS XL has the bottom screen using IPS panel. If you'd like to get an exploit N3DS XL, I don't think it will have both screens using IPS panel.

Tieracloud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QW1028 has 9.2.0-20U firmware on it. This actually caught us as a surprise as we picked this up on craigslist from a deployment sale that came with alot of games. We wanted this for a legit console to always update but when we went in settings it had 9.2. Call it good luck for some but not for our purpose.

But figured I add it here as this is the 1st one that shows a 9.2 of a non-limited model.

Wilsonec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just picked up an EU with serial QEH10282 with version 9.4 base firmare. It's a new 3DS XL Black if that's required

Huxley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I just received my band new n3ds from ebay :D

Serial: QW1028
Color: Black
FW: 9.0.23U

I'm so happy :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?