Hacking {{N3ds users ONLY}} post your results if you are going to downgrade.

Kafke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, when you said that they were wiped I assumed you had one there before.

Yea, I can't remember. I remember using the feature at one point, but I cant' remember whether it was my O3DS or N3DS. My O3DS shows no traces of such a thing (doing the initialization when I entered). So I'm guessing it was my N3DS. But, as I mentioned, it was seemingly wiped when I had my soft-brick (same goes for my actual home screen layout/folders).

Reactions: Ailuros27

SonicHyuga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, that is what I was referring to. Mine were also reset, but my Layout presets were not wiped. Very interesting indeed.

Hell I don't know what it is. Can't even try to test 9.0/9.1 from "that ISO site" atm either since the 9.0-9.2 zips are all identical, and even the cia files for each are identical for some reason.

Reactions: Ailuros27

SterneSchreien

Naughty One
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Last edited by SterneSchreien,
Reactions: N64

SterneSchreien

Naughty One
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tried downgrading my 10.3 N3DS 3 times and i got 3 softbricks (can't vote 3 times on poll tho), I guess I'll stop for now and wait for KTM.

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You make me want to downgrade so hard. I got a soft-brick the first time and updated back. Seeing the "then downgraded free and clear" makes me hopeful. But I'm watching that damn poll with a 24% complete brick. Still no confirmation on whether the downgrader is safe or not...
http://gbatemp.net/threads/n3ds-use...oing-to-downgrade.407889/page-24#post-5922937 Here's my setup if you didn't see/are interested. Took me 3 reboots, but no softbricking/hardbricking here. Used the 4gb that came with the 3ds (I think? I got it off ebay, but safe to assume it came with the bundle)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Eeyup. I took precautions. The only thing I did not do was try a different msd.
Which downgrader were you using? I managed to downgrade N3DSJ from 10.3 with tux's build (same method as my previous post for my US N3DS, actually [which was merged with this post just now, lol])

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
http://gbatemp.net/threads/n3ds-use...oing-to-downgrade.407889/page-24#post-5922937 Here's my setup if you didn't see/are interested. Took me 3 reboots, but no softbricking/hardbricking here. Used the 4gb that came with the 3ds (I think? I got it off ebay, but safe to assume it came with the bundle)

Which downgrader were you using? I managed to downgrade N3DSJ from 10.3 with tux's build (same method as my previous post for my US N3DS, actually [which was merged with this post just now, lol])

4.2 the one that was posted yesterday from tux. Will try the new build tomorrow after going through some extra precautions.

Kernalhaxhereicome

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think he meant "liable" not "reliable" :rofl:
lol ur right

good thing i didn't cause bricks

okay i changed it

wahts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Anyone knows how to fix that problem with failed to get the cia file info! ?
Im on n3ds xl fw9.4 and tryied using diffrent entry points menuhax browserhax downloaded the files again nothing is helping.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Soi soi soi rofl rofl rofl