Homebrew N3DS Titles disappeared after bulk CIA download! Help!

SourYoshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I downloaded a large pack of around 230 GBA Cias through FBI and when they finished, many titles like FBI, and most of my games disappeared! I don't want to load my backup because I made my backup a long time ago. Is there any solution around this? I am on Luma version 9.1. I tried using FBI from the Homebrew Menu but the system just froze.

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's because of the 300 title limit on the system menu, do you know if you had around 70+ games installed before installing the ~230 GBA cias?

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Just don't bother with FBI and all that, delete any GBA games you aren't gonna play and it should be fine (doubt you are actually gonna play all 230 of them:P). The limit is 300 total titles with 40 DSiWare (irrelevant to this case but putting it out there). No need to delete them all, just enough to make the other icons reappear. When you go over those limits, the oldest titles get hidden every time new icons are added.

SourYoshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok. im dumb xD. if the title for the hb thing is set to health and safety info it freezes xD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just don't bother with FBI and all that, delete any GBA games you aren't gonna play and it should be fine (doubt you are actually gonna play all 230 of them:P). The limit is 300 total titles with 40 DSiWare (irrelevant to this case but putting it out there). No need to delete them all, just enough to make the other icons reappear. When you go over those limits, the oldest titles get hidden every time new icons are added.
yeah ik but im gonna delete em all anyway. i might keep the pokemon rom hacks and stuff like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0LPrmtVWsA