MySpace users these days are beyond retarded

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty lame if you ask me, I mean you waste your time making a false profile to get enjoyment? Really, that's not cool.
uhhh wut

did you even read the first post? it was made for my friends, this was when my and a friend wanted to see who could get a gf faster, and when we were discussing about it in school, someone said "what if he wins" i said "id turn emo" and then the joke evolved from there

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Pretty lame if you ask me, I mean you waste your time making a false profile to get enjoyment? Really, that's not cool.

uhhh wut

did you even read the first post? it was made for my friends, this was when my and a friend wanted to see who could get a gf faster, and when we were discussing about it in school, someone said "what if he wins" i said "id turn emo" and then the joke evolved from there

Could of put that in the first message don't you think?

sirAnger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL This makes me want to throw up. Very authentic, well done.

Kinda makes you think - what if every stupid-ass myspace page is just some normal Joe Guy making fun of emo kids.

Only in a better world, I suppose.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

uhhh wut

Its not my fault you're not the brightest bulb in the pack, I'd think anyone else on here could've interpreted "I made it for my friends"(in my first post) as "I didn't make it to whore attention".

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

uhhh wut

Its not my fault you're not the brightest bulb in the pack, I'd think anyone else on here could've interpreted "I made it for my friends"(in my first post) as "I didn't make it to whore attention".

Well, Sorry I didn't bother to read your post and went straight to the message.

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Facebook people aren't any less retarded... Some kids advertised their 3-kegger party this weekend on Facebook. Guess who shows up? 47 kids end up arrested for underage drinking.

I hate facebook, so much crap
frown.gif
It use to be "college students only" but now... EVERYONE is there. And I got attacked by zombies like 50 times already!

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Facebook people aren't any less retarded... Some kids advertised their 3-kegger party this weekend on Facebook. Guess who shows up? 47 kids end up arrested for underage drinking.

I hate facebook, so much crap
frown.gif
It use to be "college students only" but now... EVERYONE is there. And I got attacked by zombies like 50 times already!
maybe one day it will be college exclusive, and ill join

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

uhhh wut

Do you, by any chance, have and actively use a myspace account?

Just wondering.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
uhhh wut

Do you, by any chance, have and actively use a myspace account?

Just wondering.

I just recently started going to myspace again.
wink2.gif

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I found it quite amusing. I wonder if the various people who commented on your profile were serious or just going along with the joke. I really hope, for the fate of humanity, that it's the latter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.