My Wii U Dont Install TecoonMoon Inyections. the install Progress remains at 0.00% and does not install.

AmneciaUndead

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
(Correct Me my bad words because english is Not My Native Language)

Hi. I have an Issue with the Wii/GC VC inyections With TecoonMoon. My Issue is The Wup Installer GX Dont Install the Game in the HDD. the Install freezes in the 0.00% and keep Me install in the Internal Memory of the Console. i have tried with older versions of tecoonMoon and Keeped Me install in the HDD.

I Need Help in this issue. because i tried diferent Methods to fix this issue.

-i tried to Use another SD and the results as the same.
-I tried to Use tiramisu and the results is the same.
-i tried Uinstall and reinstall EnvirovementLoader/tiramisu to To see if the problem is fixed.
-i tried to Format and Clean my SD Memory with Few Folders.

and tecoonmoon still won't install the custom injections on the external hard disk but still lets me install on the Internal memory of the console.
I really Need Any Answers related to my Issue because i tried every Method to solving this issue.

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you able to install regular Wii U games to the external hard drive?

If you just started using it, it's either bad or you're using a single cord when it needs a double cord or you need one that is plugged into the wall in addition to a single cord. Single cord externals that aren't wall powered don't provide enough power with the Wii U.

Here is you may need with the hdd you have https://www.ebay.com/itm/302500562299?hash=item466e70457b:g:g-oAAOSw6GJZ8EgG&amdata=enc:AQAIAAAA8PBjsJ/PNotRrx0GMajqhjyYuGrbXtSPqsTiQwUHHmdqrYmJAZ4tShFGmqf2Sad54UABuYdxSiG8PwUXuYA4tvTOQ6zn+vjfesMWvjfrKeuPT+AHZnTNdQ3uLFBaXS35ahIKThamudHptqmUxcJzN02/V4D31+3fA6h/4MspENS8vp/ceZb35mOyEWsRt3l8YNuRhlRkVF4KFC+q06OsJQ5yUdnyBBDMEqBjDPEWmoaRHe4tlxW+qohQCtozeuP6nZ/THPUpguA2VnOkmxZ19yjMIZFPf7YasCf1Pacp4EhYv8zIhWDiU2UabJxFhfzslA==|tkp:Bk9SR-jkiJ_sYg

Last edited by Jayinem,
Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...