Hacking My Wii needs repair, but I don't know what I'll get back. Help

phrozenfeonix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I miss PS1 modding days, where people took responsibility for screw ups rather than making all these excuses and trying to commit warranty fraud. If you modify the software, you violate the Nintendo EULA. The fact that they are ever willing to perform repairs on these wiis in the first place is amazing of them. Yes, there is a stupid tax involved, but you broke it, and you're asking them to fix it, why should they do it for free when you aren't willing to play by their rules?

Warranty Fraud and Return Fraud are possibly the 2 biggest things that annoy me...

HUELEN10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phrozenfeonix said:
I miss PS1 modding days, where people took responsibility for screw ups rather than making all these excuses and trying to commit warranty fraud.
You DO know that it is out of warranty and I am paying 85 USD out of pocket right? My only worry is not getting my Wii back. I have paid for way too much VC for that to happen, and me just let it happen. I happen to like imports and happen to like lack of longer loads. Don't assume things.

As for screw ups, it is not my fault the GPU is failing.

Way to fail, warranty fraud my ass...

phrozenfeonix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My mistake, but I've seen a few threads pop up now that people are looking to cover their tracks. But like was said ^, if you've bought the VC stuff legit, they can transfer the licenses to your new wii, and you can re-download the vc softwares.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BootMii only flashes the disc light if you put in a card that it's unable to boot from. If there's no incompatible card in the device it'll act as if BootMii was never there.

olliepop2000

Trophies
XP
Country
FenrirWolf said:
BootMii only flashes the disc light if you put in a card that it's unable to boot from. If there's no incompatible card in the device it'll act as if BootMii was never there.
Just tested mine, it flashes with no SD card in the slot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo