Hacking My Pokemon Y (1.5) got corrupted

Sandrituky

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, this is my first post.
I used PKHex today (via JKSV) just to make a lvl 1 Froakie for a friend. Then I imported the save, and it tells me that my game is corrupted :/

I did the same with 2 Pokemon for a friend the last week, and I didn't got this problem. The only change between the last week and today, is the 3DS' version. It was 11.1 a few days ago, I updated it to 11.2.

I had a backup of the previous save, and imported it, but it's still corrupted.
The checksums are valid on both saves. When I turn on the 3DS, on the Pokemon's Y icon, it appears to me the green/blue circle (that usually means update...) but... isn't 1.5 the most recent update?

I am uploading the sav file. Could someone help me? I'd like to avoid restarting the game and importing all the boxes and typing all the trainer info.

And I've just tried to delete the secure values, but nothing happened...

Thanks for reading me and I hope someone can help me!

PD: My game is a cartridge
Edit: the save file has been deleted as the problem was discovered

Last edited by Sandrituky,

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Hello, this is my first post.
I used PKHex today (via JKSV) just to make a lvl 1 Froakie for a friend. Then I imported the save, and it tells me that my game is corrupted :/

I did the same with 2 Pokemon for a friend the last week, and I didn't got this problem. The only change between the last week and today, is the 3DS' version. It was 11.1 a few days ago, I updated it to 11.2.

I had a backup of the previous save, and imported it, but it's still corrupted.
The checksums are valid on both saves. When I turn on the 3DS, on the Pokemon's Y icon, it appears to me the green/blue circle (that usually means update...) but... isn't 1.5 the most recent update?

I am uploading the sav file. Could someone help me? I'd like to avoid restarting the game and importing all the boxes and typing all the trainer info.

And I've just tried to delete the secure values, but nothing happened...

Thanks for reading me and I hope someone can help me!

PD: My game is a cartridge

Well. I loaded the main file in PkHex and it says the save file is from AS, so importing that into a Y game would obviously cause corruption..

a33c64501b50409d84a6f47034dad419.png

Last edited by proflayton123,

Sandrituky

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well. I loaded the main file in PkHex and it says the save file is from AS, so importing that into a Y game would obviously cause corruption..

a33c64501b50409d84a6f47034dad419.png
OH MY GOD. I FEEL SO NOOBISH. I'm asshole XDDDDDDDDDD
Well... this happened because a few weeks ago, I tried to making the Pokemon for my friend via Pokemon AS, but this method didn't work anymore in ROZA, so I tried on Pokemon Y as a tutorial said, and it worked.... And I took a save file from Pokemon AS thinking it was from Pokemon Y.....
And I don't have a backup of the save of my Pokemon Y... I deleted it on the recycle bin. I will try a restore program.

I'm so ashamed, OMG, what a shameful error! Don't laught at me please xD

Thank you for the reply. I'm gonna close this if I can before someone else laught at me xD

Reactions: proflayton123

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
OH MY GOD. I FEEL SO NOOBISH. I'm asshole XDDDDDDDDDD
Well... this happened because a few weeks ago, I tried to making the Pokemon for my friend via Pokemon AS, but this method didn't work anymore in ROZA, so I tried on Pokemon Y as a tutorial said, and it worked.... And I took a save file from Pokemon AS thinking it was from Pokemon Y.....
And I don't have a backup of the save of my Pokemon Y... I deleted it on the recycle bin. I will try a restore program.

I'm so ashamed, OMG, what a shameful error! Don't laught at me please xD

Thank you for the reply. I'm gonna close this if I can before someone else laught at me xD

It's ok, we all make mistakes at some point c:

Request a mod to lock it :)

Reactions: windman410

Sandrituky

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well... before requesting a lock (I don't even know how to request that to a mod in this forum), I have a new problem that maybe someone could guess a solution.
I have been investigating about how to recover that main file, which was deleted from the Desktop, a few days ago, and deleted from recycled bin... for 2h!
And as the main file has NO EXTENSION, it's imposible to recover it. I spent 1h trying recover programs, then I spent another hour about trying to find recover programs that would find files w/o extension.
I don't know what to do U_u at least my main Pokemon game is Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, but I'd like to recover my Pokemon Y's game.

AWAJFHJFHJGHGD I'M JUST AN ASSHOLE! How could I have imported the wrong game??? How I?? :(

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Did you try Recova? Also, to request that your thread be locked just report the OP and include the request as the reason for the report.

Sandrituky

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you try Recova? Also, to request that your thread be locked just report the OP and include the request as the reason for the report.
Yes, I tried Recuva, and a few more. It even didn't find a file that I had just deleted for testing... I think is due my hard disk is an SSD, and its erase is diferent than HDD. I also tried to find on a pen drive an existing "main" file, and it seems that it can't find files that have no extension.

Well, I think I may say "hello again, Kalos" and start a new adventure. At least my competitive Pokemon are stored on Pokemon Sapphire

ShadowWolfHaxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, I tried Recuva, and a few more. It even didn't find a file that I had just deleted for testing... I think is due my hard disk is an SSD, and its erase is diferent than HDD. I also tried to find on a pen drive an existing "main" file, and it seems that it can't find files that have no extension.

Well, I think I may say "hello again, Kalos" and start a new adventure. At least my competitive Pokemon are stored on Pokemon Sapphire
O shiz that's sad

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You can always try using someone else's save aroundabouts where you were in the game. Sucks you couldn't recover though :'(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it