airpirate545

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OKOK i seriously need help, I'm going on a day trip to Asia tomorrow and when I try to push my microsdhc card into my Real it doesnt click it just pops baack up. PLZ HELP. I need my Real to escape the boredom T_T
Also, is there anyway I can take apart my games n music and put in watever is wrong with my M3? They both have microsd slots that click.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
There are a few videos on youtube that show you have to take out the spring in the micro SD slots, but I really haven't seen one for M3 Real. They might be really similar though. Careful when taking apart the M3 Real though... I heard those clips on the side are a bit of a problem.

airpirate545

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chrono_Tata said:
Sounds like your spring is broken. Something to hold it in like some Scotch tape should be a quick fix.

Okok that worked. Ima seek a more permanent fix when I get a back
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(TheWingless @ Jun 7 2008, 09:01 PM) There are a few videos on youtube that show you have to take out the spring in the micro SD slots, but I really haven't seen one for M3 Real. They might be really similar though. Careful when taking apart the M3 Real though... I heard those clips on the side are a bit of a problem.

I looked around and found that all you gotta do is get some tweezers and snatch it out. Dunno if this will work for the Real.

Does anyone know why springs break in the first place :wtf:

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
airpirate545 said:
It's basically just because the spring isn't good or wears out too fast I guess. That's why some people consider it a disadvantage, but you can get the micro SD out without taking out the flash cart.

Pizzaroo

douchebag
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
airpirate545 said:
Chrono_Tata said:
Sounds like your spring is broken. Something to hold it in like some Scotch tape should be a quick fix.

Okok that worked. Ima seek a more permanent fix when I get a back
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(TheWingless @ Jun 7 2008, 09:01 PM) There are a few videos on youtube that show you have to take out the spring in the micro SD slots, but I really haven't seen one for M3 Real. They might be really similar though. Careful when taking apart the M3 Real though... I heard those clips on the side are a bit of a problem.

I looked around and found that all you gotta do is get some tweezers and snatch it out. Dunno if this will work for the Real.

Springs break because [stereotype] asians suck at making springs [/stereotype]

D

Deleted User

airpirate545 said:
OKOK i seriously need help, I'm going on a day trip to Asia tomorrow and when I try to push my microsdhc card into my Real it doesnt click it just pops baack up. PLZ HELP. I need my Real to escape the boredom T_T
Also, is there anyway I can take apart my games n music and put in watever is wrong with my M3? They both have microsd slots that click.

You're taking a day trip to Asia?? From the USA??! How is that even possible? LOL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...