My microsd card wont go in

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by airpirate545, Jun 8, 2008.

Jun 8, 2008

My microsd card wont go in by airpirate545 at 3:45 AM (1,333 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. airpirate545
    OP

Member airpirate545 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    OKOK i seriously need help, I'm going on a day trip to Asia tomorrow and when I try to push my microsdhc card into my Real it doesnt click it just pops baack up. PLZ HELP. I need my Real to escape the boredom T_T
    Also, is there anyway I can take apart my games n music and put in watever is wrong with my M3? They both have microsd slots that click.

2. Chrono_Tata

Member Chrono_Tata GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Thailand
    Sounds like your spring is broken. Something to hold it in like some Scotch tape should be a quick fix.

3. TheWingless

Member TheWingless Wafuu~

United States
    There are a few videos on youtube that show you have to take out the spring in the micro SD slots, but I really haven't seen one for M3 Real. They might be really similar though. Careful when taking apart the M3 Real though... I heard those clips on the side are a bit of a problem.

4. airpirate545
    OP

Member airpirate545 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I looked around and found that all you gotta do is get some tweezers and snatch it out. Dunno if this will work for the Real.

Does anyone know why springs break in the first place :wtf:

5. TheWingless

Member TheWingless Wafuu~

United States
    It's basically just because the spring isn't good or wears out too fast I guess. That's why some people consider it a disadvantage, but you can get the micro SD out without taking out the flash cart.

6. Pizzaroo

Member Pizzaroo douchebag

United States
    Springs break because [stereotype] asians suck at making springs [/stereotype]

7. RomanHelmet

Newcomer RomanHelmet Advanced Member

United States
    You're taking a day trip to Asia?? From the USA??! How is that even possible? LOL