Gaming My Mario Kart 8 Review

Velanator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I spend 60 dollars on this game... again. And I'm just like " Fuck it! Why not right?" And I was actually amazed at nintendo's effort to make the game better, right off the bat I saw how the gameplay was on the tablet mode was. And it was perfect the 720p screen makes the game look so perfect kinda like the WiiU game pad on steroids. It got even better when I docked the switch because I forgot that it was upscaled to 1080p. It pretty much looks like a true Next Gen game. Overall the gameplay was the same. The only thing I noticed was the road assist thing that keeps you from falling but who needs that right? Gameplay is just fine.
This game is pretty much perfect except for one thing... THE FUCKING ITEM BALANCE.

I've had so many issues with being hit by items. The amount of being hit by a blue shell, red shell is too much.
You can literally make a drinking game out of this I bet you anything if you did that with One 150CC cup, I guarantee you, you or your friends will die of alcohol poisoning. That's how much I get it in the duration of one Grand Prix Cup. It is so fucking frustrating to deal with because of how often you get hit! Especially in 150CC. You get hit by like 3 blue shells per game which is so annoying because it can cost your 1st place, if your looking to get 3 star completion. I remember in one of the tracks I got hit by a red shell, got struck by lightning, another red shell, blue shell, and another redshell. The all happened in a course of a few seconds. The I ended up repeating the cup because of the bull shit items in the game. But once you finish it, you feel like a king! But that's my only complaint. I give it a 9/10

Zekamon

Now with extra salt!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So what about battle mode? Thats also something new!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

Velanator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not a fan of battle mode that's why I decided not to say anything cuz that's the mode I don't play at all

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not as scary as walking in the woods alone, and running into Wario.