I can't remove a mod from Mario Kart 8

LNLenost

The Console Bricker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So I installed a MK8D mod that made the menu and sounds look like Mario Kart Wii ones. Now I tried to uninstall it, delete its files, but it's still there. What can I do?
Post automatically merged:

I also uninstalled and reinstalled the game, nothing to do.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I installed a MK8D mod that made the menu and sounds look like Mario Kart Wii ones. Now I tried to uninstall it, delete its files, but it's still there. What can I do?
It prob stored some files in the game data. Goto Switch settings/ data management and delete the game data. You may have to reinstall the game though after.

LNLenost

The Console Bricker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No there are 2 dif files in data management, Game save and Game data. Don't delete the Save file, just the Data file. You can always backup your save also to be safe, using JKSV or Checkpoint prior to deleting anything.
K
Post automatically merged:

No there are 2 dif files in data management, Game save and Game data. Don't delete the Save file, just the Data file. You can always backup your save also to be safe, using JKSV or Checkpoint prior to deleting anything.
i only find the delete save data option.

Last edited by LNLenost,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch