Website
www.4coolday.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
section31 said:
cheech794 said:
did anyone else contact 4coolday?

I did and got a response. They told me that the m3i zero isn't compatible with a DSL. LOL. Ugh.

The M3i zero may can't compatible with the refurbished NDSL, so you'd better try it on a NDSi.
If it really can't work, please contact our customer service to change a new one or refund.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

We have contacted to M3 Team for many times, but there is no good reply for these problems.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
4coolday said:
section31 said:
cheech794 said:

I did and got a response. They told me that the m3i zero isn't compatible with a DSL. LOL. Ugh.

The M3i zero may can't compatible with the refurbished NDSL, so you'd better try it on a NDSi.
If it really can't work, please contact our customer service to change a new one or refund.

We have contacted to M3 Team for many times, but there is no good reply for these problems.

I have no ideas why ANYONE with a DSL or even a refurbished DSL would want to buy M3i ZERO card if they have no intentions of EVER buying a DSi its just pointless?!

The M3i is primarily a DSi card! ...For people to buy it and complain it does not work on their DSi really need to stop complaining should of bought an M3 REAL .....the M3i Zero is not designed to replace the REAL!

Zantom07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
kobykaan said:
4coolday said:
section31 said:
cheech794 said:

I have no ideas why ANYONE with a DSL or even a refurbished DSL would want to buy M3i ZERO card if they have no intentions of EVER buying a DSi its just pointless?!

The M3i is primarily a DSi card! ...For people to buy it and complain it does not work on their DSL really need to stop complaining should of bought an M3 REAL .....the M3i Zero is not designed to replace the REAL!

Primarily. But the decision also depends on whether the person is likely to buy a DSi, will be buying DSi, or wants to use the M3i on their DSi and DS lite.

You are correct in saying it is not a replacement. But you didn't mention that it can be used AS a REAL when there currently isn't a DSi in the vicinity.

Then you say they should get a REAL if they aren't going to buy a DSi ever. So? As a possibility, they may buy it for one of their children, and a REAL for the other child. Now the one who got a REAL gets a DSi. You can swap the M3i with the REAL to keep everyone happy. Another possibility, they might want to play their M3DS REAL on their friend's DSi. If they had an M3i and not listened to you, they could.

Come to think of it, most here said they can't get it to work on their DSL, but don't mention if they have a DSi or not. You seem to assume they won't ever be getting one, when actually they may have one and be playing with it while typing their help post.

Just to make sure you heard me, the M3i is not a replacement as you said. Instead it is an alternative for someone who may be in relation to a DSi in any way, shape or form - This is what you missed. You then used what you did say to accuse everyone here that they were wrong for buying an M3i and should of got a REAL.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)