Switch Ports - Updated for FW 21+

  • Thread starter Thread starter RobZilla10001
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 394
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Likes Likes 3

RobZilla10001

Well-Known Member
Member
GBAtemp Patron
Joined
Jan 20, 2017
Messages
107
Reaction score
121
Trophies
2
Age
39
XP
556
Country
United States
Looking for a bit of help from the community, as I don't have the bandwidth to do this all myself.

Idkhgdvnk has provided me with a bunch of titles he's updated to work with FW 21+. I need to get them tested to:
1. Confirm their functionality (do they work with 21+? 22.5.0?)
2. Confirm their provenance (which system were they ported from?)
3. Free up Idkhgdvnk's time to work on further updating, rather than cycling back to confirm this information for the GitHub.

Please, if you get a chance, check out a title or two from the GitHub repo setup for this project and submit a PR with your findings. You will be included as a contributor and thanked profusely; not only by myself but anyone looking to get these titles on their Switch. I know I'm personally looking forward to getting C&C and RA ports running on my switch.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can muster.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted