Hacking My friend´s Wii semi-bricked thanks do Cursed Mountain, please help

SoraKH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, my friend got a problem, as I said in the title, his wii semi-bricked because of the cursed mountain. Do you guys know how can I solve this issue? Thanks.

BTW, his Wii is japanese.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is this a disc game or a channel game? That's the kind of info we're after. If I'm guessing right, he tried running an out-of-region game through the disc channel and ran the update. Is that what happened?

SoraKH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
FenrirWolf said:
So is this a disc game or a channel game? That's the kind of info we're after. If I'm guessing right, he tried running an out-of-region game through the disc channel and ran the update. Is that what happened?

Yeah, that´s it. Can you help me? =p

Mr_Boo_Berry

Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a game disc. Was region was the game for? US or EU? Sounds to me the disc update got him. If you don't have BootMii installed as boot2, he'll probably have to send his Wii in to Nintendo.

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
If you don't have BootMii installed as boot2, he'll probably have to send his Wii in to Nintendo.
If he can install wads, he can unbrick that. Just install the correct region system menu. Bootmii is never a bad idea, but it's not required to fix a brick unless the brick involves a missing/corrupt system menu or menu IOS.

Only other update issue might be duplicate weather/news channels.

SoraKH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
techboy said:
QUOTE said:
If you don't have BootMii installed as boot2, he'll probably have to send his Wii in to Nintendo.
If he can install wads, he can unbrick that. Just install the correct region system menu. Bootmii is never a bad idea, but it's not required to fix a brick unless the brick involves a missing/corrupt system menu or menu IOS.

Only other update issue might be duplicate weather/news channels.

well, in his case i think he´ll have to install the wad then. You know where i can find this specific wad? His wii is japanese.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...